1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Combinations - Cocaine and benzodiazepines / xanax / valium and downers general

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Nicaine, Aug 4, 2004.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's been recommended against before, but I recommend it. Why? Because cola affects both norepinephrine and dopamine. Benzos reduce the norepinephrine effects.

If you're on benzos, you're doing nothing but taking the edge off the tweak, while not diminishing the pleasant/euphoric effects of the cola at all. So try it, not only will it not hurt you but benzos reduce the risk of OD'ing (seizures and all that crap). Better than alcohol by far, and less dangerous for your heart.

Just my IMHO, if anyone disagrees that's cool by me.

Edit -- benzos are addictive, so if you're a 24/7 roller please ignore this advice.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  2. The Kid

The Kid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    would ambiens and valium have the same affect? And would you give the same advice to meth users? Because I've heard the mixture can be even harder on your heart. is this a rumor? I tend to mix them often.

3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    <blockquote> Originally posted by The Kid on 09 August 2004<hr>
    would ambiens and valium have the same affect?  And would you give the same advice to meth users?<hr></blockquote>

Valium would, probably not ambien. As far as meth, I thought people did that sh*t because they *like* extreme tweaking... why reduce it? But I think it would work OK... in my opinion *anything* is better than what most people use (alcohol).

4. notoriousmand

notoriousmand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    cocaine and xanax

hey have any of you tried taking xanax and coke before? do you know if its dangerous? is it fun? I have been gettin kinda anxious on coke lately so I thought maybe xanax would take the edge off a little? its my girls bday this weekend so lemme know what yall think...

5. snowmizer

snowmizer

Reputation Points:
    I use xanax to go to sleep. I have a script for it though. In my opinion, if you need xanax at the same time as coke, then coke is probably not a good thing for you to do. It shouldnt be unsafe to combine them, but I would ask a doctor first. If you are getting jittery I would suspect that your getting stuff with meth in it, or your doing too much! I usually do too much everytime I do it, but dont get jittery really. The only way I know to stop is when my nose is so clogged that I cant do more even if I wanted to. Its strange, but im reading a book right now that has evidence that animals when given coca, will use a similar amount as the andean indians, and will never, never exceed a certian level of coca in their systems. Most creatures seem to have a built in regulator. The Andean Indians only chew enough mama coca to feel high in spirit, then they stop. Unlike me, they have respect for the love affair with Mama coca..

6. mattp

mattp

Reputation Points:
    SWIM personally likes xanax and coke together. be careful mixing uppers
    and downers though. but honestly, take some xanax, snort some coke, and
    by the time your coming down, the xanax is still fucking you up, so its
    not as bad.

7. GerhardV

GerhardV

Reputation Points:
    yeah thats a real common combination because the xanax makes your comedown much much much easier. it's a rather dangerous mix though..avoid if possible

8. ToxicMind

ToxicMind

Reputation Points:

I wouldnt take the xanax at the same time you start doing coke. I'd take it right after your last line, so it will help you with the come down with out taking away from your coke high.

9. snowmizer

snowmizer

Reputation Points:
    Yep, my sentiments exactly. I have learned over a long period of time that when you decide "I am done" the Xanax pretty much forces you to be done.. Mama Coca is no match for the Almighty Z-Bar. Although it might be nice to mix the two, im a purist, and when I take that Zanny, I want it to work. Id be afraid that it wouldnt work if I took them all night. I've also found that NOT DRINKING ANY ALCHOHOL significantly helps with the next day comedown.. Using this method you can stop at say 2am, get a full nights rest, and laugh at your buddies that feel like hell the next day. Glad I quit drinking is all I can say.

10. mattp

mattp

Reputation Points:
    SWIM actually likes the synergy (sp?) of the coke and the xanax
    together. I actually prefer valium, but my normal dose of xanax is
    around 2-6mg. When I do it with coke, I do 1-2mg, and then another 1-2
    when im done.

11. notoriousmand

notoriousmand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I dunno.. althougha ll of your dvice was fabulous, I took xanie not emaning to take coke lateru,ous cobmo but it runed out to be a fab.. tonight I took valium and coke and it wasalso lots of fun.. I actually reconommmend it.. coke witout the miserable comedown.. perfect

12. smokeymacpot

smokeymacpot

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine and alprazolam (xanax)

hey i was wondering what it would be like or if it would be ok to mix coke (snorted) and then takeing a xanax ?

13. dopenose77

dopenose77

Reputation Points:
    SWIM has never taken the two at the same time, but xanax is a wonderful parachute drug. pop a small dose after u start coming down and you'll actually get some sleep, or least not be jittery and nervous.

14. Zach Swan

Zach Swan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM used to have a scrip for xanax and it was an awesome way to get off the train at the end of the night, letting them chill and get to sleep.

Sucks not to have them anymore, although when SWIM was taking them and knew s/he didn't have to fight that "just one more rail and I'll go to sleep" thing they tended to party during the week a lot more, which was not good...

15. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael

Reputation Points:
    id save the xannie for afterwards, youll appreciate it a lot more then...trust me...

16. b16a

b16a Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It works but really fucks with your emotions after a while. BE careful not to get hooked on prescriptions, they're harder to stop than coke.

17. Colby

Colby

Reputation Points:
    one time i popped xanax and then did coke like 3 hrs later it was a great high and i felt both highs believe it or not helped the comedown too not something i'd suggest though it can mess with the heart rate

18. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim only doescola when swim has some benzo's like xanax or valium. Swim has bad anzity even when sober so when swim does cola swim gets really bad anzity so swim takes some sort of benzo with it. it also seems to help with cravings.

Swim doesn NOT recomend this to anyone, cola is really hard on the heart so mixing it with a downer (benzo) can couse bad heart problams

19. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael

Reputation Points:
    i agree, both of them together at the same time could be sketchy at best. benzos are better and safer for the comedown, it makes the crash less harsh, and allows you to relax a little easier...jmo though.

20. Spacebeef

Spacebeef Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine and benzos ( xanax klonopin)

I have a question.. I do coke once in a while but I get paranoid and really anxious and it really sucks. I don't know why, the first couple of months I really enjoyed doing coke without the "Paranoid" and anxiety.

If I don't drink a lot before doing coke it's just not fun at all.

I know a lot of people use benzos to come off the coke, but is it dangerous to take some benzos before and then do the coke? (To avoid being paranoid/anxious).

I just want to enjoy the coke buzz without feeling like a paranoid freak.

Thanks.