Combinations - cocaine and cannabis

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by energy, Jun 4, 2005.

1. energy

energy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Weed goes with everything. It feeds off your coke, and the blow feeds off it. I don't have to re-up every damn second, cause hey both kind of catalyze each other-mutual catacalyzm. and one canjust spronkle a little on blow on one's bowl, plus it calms nerves if one gets jittery.swim's been tweaked all night. wrote some songs, thought a lot, and tried toimprovethe energy flow, by making sure the posture was good, swim can tell if its good because you can see the veins in one's hands and feet. a little bored, but still enjoying the high

does anyone else smoke weedw/coke,weed makes coke better-or everything.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2008
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Baah... they don't call weed "dope" for nothing. Every time I use it (thankfully only a few times in the past 5 or 10 years) his IQ drops 60 points while he's on it. [​IMG]

3. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    ive been contemplating a theory about dope and drug use over the past little while. i believe that for those who use pot frequently (ie. the pot heads) that while using other drugs they feel the need to smoke pot to enhance the experience. in many cases it does, but i believe this to be due to the fact that the body may be somewhat dependent on the thc, since its normally there, but as soon as you decide to use another drug suddenly the body doesnt have that thc count. so instead of focusing on the new experience the user is sidetracked and focuses on the loss of thc, and when finally they do toke the experience seems greater. perhaps it is merely a placebo type effect, especially with coke. since coke makes you clear headed and full of energy, why would one want to take away from that and become dazed. sorry for the long post or rambling, gotta love the hollywoods.

4. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Haha, I think weed goes good with just about everything. He does not smoke it much at all though. It gives him quite a kick when he does though.

5. Zandorf

Zandorf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

there is probably some truth to that.

you see this a lot with tobacco smokers too. even those not addicted.

i think it has equally to do with the ritual. I think smoking is probably the most appealing and satisfying drug ritual.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  6. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I think it's just about the release of feel good chemicals. The more you take, the more that are released. Some drugs release different feel good chemicals, however, so you can get a completely different kind of high with a combo.

1. 3/5,
      This is completely meaningless - and inaccurate.
      Feb 4, 2014
  7. frosty

frosty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from earth
    SWIM hates smoking while on the slopes. It gives him anxiety attacks
    and SWIM never has anxiety attacks, even when he used to trip 4 or 5
    hits of acid by himself....But then again...SWIM hates weed.[​IMG]

8. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  9. addicted2hc

addicted2hc Newbie

Reputation Points:
  10. epiphanyx

epiphanyx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    200 bucks worth eh? On a Wednesday night! Weekend's come early for you:cool:

I would do them simultaneously - timed to come up on the E about half an hour after arriving at the club, say 11.30; she'd find some way to surreptitiously injest the charlie every so often while inside and perhaps drop another E about 2.30 (presuming the club is open to 6ish). The weed is constant - while getting ready, on the way etc etc but some cannabis sativa must be saved for the inevitable comedown.

You're better than me if you can save some of the coke for another session!

Have fun:snort:

11. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    coke and weed

am i the only one who think this combination sucks ass?
    - it's like no matter how many pounds of weed u smoke, it can never be enjoyed because of the euphoric overpowering cocaine high...

i've found myself smoking insane amounts to get high while wired and never seem to succeed.. almost like as if cocaine cancells it out

i'm not saying weed sucks or coke sucks, because they're both wonderful drugs in their own respect, but just this particular combination is a waste of time in my opinion

12. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    and by 'i', i mean my gerbil.. my gerbil loves to smoke from the ganja tree

13. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Weed is best on its own or with other psychedelics IMO. I know a joint feels great when rolling or coking but effects-wise, it doesn't tend to do much as, like you said, it gets over-powered. Weed is decent with alcohol and great with downers though. Then again many people's opinions are different on this.

14. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with you natureboy, smoking a blunt on opiates/downers always seems to potentiate effects. However I have found as well as many around him that you're not going to get stoned while you're on coke. And it's also hard as hell to get high when you come down in swim's opinion

15. gargravarr

gargravarr Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my first time (last night) doing it was while he was stoned off his ass. Yeah, it definately overpowers the weed high for him too.

16. yayo420

yayo420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I use to use weed to come down from coke till i started getting panic attacks.. It would make me all tence and my chest would get tight.. I dont know what was goin on but it happen 3 different times mixin them.. so yeah screw that

17. Naw Son

Naw Son Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    swim liked smokin for the comedown prolly jus 2 fall asleep

18. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    the last time I smoked coco puffs (weed topped with coke) he remembers hitting the bong then when SWIM sucked in the smoke he instantaneously felt a wave of numbness cover his face and he felt great.

seperatly weed is awesome for the comedown off yayo. calms the nerves well.

19. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    i don't understand why people put coke on their weed... what a total waste
    - that's like snorting a mushroom.. why..? why would u do something like that and waste ur drugs?

20. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    People do it to experiment and find new feelings i suppose. The coco puffs feeling was cool and nice to SWIM but not worth the price of coke on the bowl. It wasnt My coke/bud so I didnt complain.