Combinations - cocaine and DXM : dangerous

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by pixiekatz, Jul 29, 2005.

1. pixiekatz

pixiekatz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've heard a few people I know talking about combining DXM and cocaine,
    but I've been unable to find any information on this combination.
    I'm curious -- has anyone tried it and would be willing to share some
    experiences?

2. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a friend named Swim who has combined them. Swim says the experience is alright but nothing spectacular at low doses and potentially deadly at high doses/large ammounts of both. He says at some point you reach a limit to where you really shouldn't do anymore coke at about your2nd gram and your on 1200mg DXM. He says you get warning signs not to do anymore coke, like a detached feeling after doing a line, and saying to yourself "what the fuck just happened", and not being able to respond to anyone around you for about 3 minutes. Basically they just potentiate each other really well. If you have done this a lot like my friend Swim, you will understand why he says that he thinks that this combination is potentially neurotoxic, and potentially lethal. Be safe people, stay away from this combination unless you want unexpected emergencies.

3. Darcy

Darcy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is probably not very safe since both raise your heartrate quite a bit.

4. XperiMental

XperiMental Newbie

Reputation Points:
    As far as combinations go, DXM appears to have one of the highest risk factors. With amphet based substances its a definite no-no, in combo with coke I'd have to agree withtruestbet & say to avoid it. DXM is a lovely dissociative on its own, a friend of mine alsorecommends mushrooms as a nice combo, which appears to be safe. Ketamine and coke will be nice as a similar and safer alternative to DXM/Coke. Whatever you decide to try, take it easy

5. BlueVinesJ

BlueVinesJ Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Cocaine and DXM

is that going to make someone freak out...:confused:

6. stuckmojo

stuckmojo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    ummm by freak out do you mean die???....i dont think its very good on your heart but i dont know for sure.

7. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes that would be hard on your heart and circulatory system. Don't bother, it's a waste anyway. If You wants a good add on to DXM, many will say weed is the best. Nitrous may be another good add on, I don't mind a smoke or 2 also but the pasties are a bitch.

8. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Use the search engine, this topic has been discussed before. The main issue is the cardiovascular system, as the combo can be potentially lethal in high doses. That's not to say it's a bad combo, but one must exercise caution when deciding the doses of each. I have heard of people being hospitalized after DXM and amphetamine use. I would be inclined to say it's not a good combo at all, but to each his own.

9. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    Through my experience with both I would say that it wouldn't be a very effective combo, meaning that the two compounds would not help each other out at all...the two are on two very different planes.. I would say that you would survive the combo and not freak out and it would just be a waste of coke because the DXM would overpower any amount of coke you might ingest....weed was found to be a good mix as it just made the trip more intense and helped a little with the stomach problems that most encounter with the substance....

All in all....don't waste the coke on it....save it for the next day.... ;)

10. naturespirals

naturespirals Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Combination: DXM and Cocaine?

My friend I was wondering if anyone knew anything about mixing DXM and Coc?

THey are his two favorite drugs and wants to give it a shot tonight.

Any thoughts/knowledge/experience reguarding this?

I will be very greatful!

11. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    sounds like an invitation to an elevated heart rate and possibly alot of trouble. You should probably stay away from the dxm/stimulant combos.

12. naturespirals

Reputation Points:
  13. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    but it still seems too dangerous. dxm alone acts as somewhat of a stimulant, combined with too much of another stimulant (and its easy to keep doing coke) this can be disasterous.

14. naturespirals

Reputation Points:
    I think he is going to try a low plateau dose of DXM, and about a quarter gram of snow.

WIll Report tomorrow with experience.

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Then why did you bother asking? DXM does accelerate the heart-rate, sometimes dangerously so. This accounts for the most deaths from DXM. Combining this with another cardio-stimulant is begging for serious trouble.

Has SWIM picked out a charity to send memorial contributions too?

16. naturespirals

Reputation Points:
    I am only debating trying it. his heart is conditioned well and with small amounts of both drugs, I think it would be a safe(as far as safe with either dxm or coc) goes experiment.

If I die, donate money to you's drugs fund!

17. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ...and he was never heard from again.

18. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    coke on the come down of DXM isn't that bad but doing it furing the peak or anytime soon after taking it is just asking for a lot of heart related trouble
    actually when I did coke on the come down it lasted until the next day for him I have found DXM prolongs the coke high but be carful for christs sake

19. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    bad idea, too much stress on the heart. Swim used to experiment with adderall and dxm (horrible idea plz dont try) and although it can be fun if controlled one must have a beta blocker on hand, because of the stress placed on ones heart I could not recomend under any circumstances doin blow and dxm

20. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Re: Combination: DXM and Cocaine?

According to the DXM FAQ, Coke blocks the effects of DXM so it's not worth bothering with. SWIM's never tried the conbo so can't speak from personal experience.

- Beltane