Combinations - Cocaine and ecstasy / MDMA / XTC

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Jingleballicks, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Jingleballicks

Jingleballicks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I did about 5 X pills in a span of 3 days. A few days later I did a line of snow and chest got real tight. Heart rate did not increase so I asked my friend about it. He said I'm getting slight panics attacks due to the X pills. But I only got them when I did coke. I know coke fucks with your dopamen receptors, so I was wondering if the coke triggered the panic attack. He said about after a year of weekly rollin' (he said 1-3 X pills every weekend day for a year) He found that weed gave him panic attacks. Now I don't get the panic attacks from coke anymore, but I saw that if I did some coke THEN smoked weed I got a panic attack. What is the reason for this and will it go away?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2010
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    The reason is the coke tweaks you, then weed brings on mild psychedelic symptoms. If you're tweaked, the effects like mild time distortion and other stuff could seem 'wrong' and give you a panic attack.

Yes, it will go away (unless you have panic attack disorder).

3. Jingleballicks

Jingleballicks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Cool, panic attack is the wrong word though. They need a new one. TIght chest, it sucks. I'm so tweaked on blow right now it almost hurts to lift my glass.... Know what ya mean man. Know what ya mean... SO what is happening... are my dopamine and seratonin glands so fucked up that weed affects my brain like that?

4. PlurBurner

PlurBurner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine one night and MDMA the next: Safe?

i already know its a bad combination to doyay and xat the same time (one will cancel out the others high) but I just need to know if i do one drug one night and then do the other drug the next night (24hours later) will that also be a waste of time and money? will iNOT get the effect from one drug cuz of the dopamine or serotin (whatever) levels will be wasted already and used up?

And if this IS actually an idea that will work, which should I take the first night and which should i take the 2nd?

Appreciate the feedback greatly! [​IMG]

5. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Do the coke the first night. The high from coke will not last you 24hrs! So if the next night if you want to do X you should be able to enjoy it without worring about the coke canceling your high. Also remember that sometimes the x can give you a hang over effect the next day, so i would do the coke first. -K

6. Zach Swan

Zach Swan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from colombia
    Whateva. Gack one night, E the next, no importa. Good time regardless IMHO. Heard that "cancel out" theory on numerous occasions, and have still had a brilliant buzz on both, simultaneously. Not that I recommend it or endorse such a cocktail. Not much value add, from railing and dosing the same night. Have fun. Be Safe.

7. Phade

Phade Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ya i thought the more drugs you mix the better the time.. j/k but i've mixed coke,weed,x,xanax,and a shitload of alcohol and had a blast.. though x by itself is better than any drug i've ever done..

8. tarbosh

tarbosh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    E and coke fuuked me up my last trip to vegas. No matter how much coke
    I did I couldn't stop feeling slurred. Felt like downers except my heart was
    racing. Of course that was 7 rolls and most of a ball.. way more than I
    typically consume.

9. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I pretty sure (90%) theirs no cross tolerance between XTCand coke. As for as the serotion levels, efloods your brain with it and coke hits a pleasure spot in brain(has do withthedopamine I think[​IMG]so I think you'll be fine).Personally if the e is dirty....cut with meth.....coke mixes pretty good with it. If you have pure mdma I dont like to mix them.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I haven't heard this canceling out of effects theory before, all the times i have mixed the two, i loved it. Anyway, i'm having to hold out now until i find a new dealer, mine just went down [​IMG]

11. i like wimmins

i like wimmins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is the first I've ever heard of the two cancelling each other out also. Coke and E was my most favourite of all combos over the summer, and I can assure you the two compliment each other nicely.
    Not much beats a fat line of snow just as you hit your E peak...except maybe two fat lines [​IMG]

12. Phade

Phade Newbie

Reputation Points:
    teeheee

13. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine and MDMA

Ive been told many times that using snow and e at the same time will
    mellow out the experiences. However ive tried it, and thought it
    intensified both. Is there any truth to what ive heard?

14. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    drugs effect people differently what maybe true to one person is not to another if it works for you good for you but be careful and to bad it does not work for your friends

15. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    E and cocaine together stimulate your heart a LOT. be careful with this combination...

other than that, when I do coke while the peak of rolling, he gets
    INTENSE waves of euphoria spreading throughout the body--- more than
    just the rolls.

16. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I dunno.. I would say that he didn't really feel the effects of the coke whilst rolling on xtc.. but yeah, people are different.

17. DancinMami

DancinMami Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If I am already rolling and does a few lines, the feeling from the X definitely mellows out. And the yay doesnt hit as strong either.What an upset for SWIM the first time she discovered this...

I would say that, equally, if she is already yayed out and takes a pil, sometimes the E doesnt even take effect at all.

Lesson learned? Don't do both at the same time, you won't be happy.

Ah yes, it does suck...but I guess SWIM saves money this way huh? [​IMG]

18. snowmizer

snowmizer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    have a look at dancesafe dot orgs pill tests.. x can be so many different things, other than MDMA, like pure meth or yaba for instance and I dont think it would be good to mix these unless you are sure that all you are getting is pure MDMA and I wouldnt dance or move around alot when doing both, and I would hydrate VERY often

19. invictvs

invictvs Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Do yay before E, not during or after

20. Tarsiercoma

Tarsiercoma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    I was with These Forensics when that happend, i thoguht i was going to have a heart attack after coming inside from smoking on top of all of that. It was a just a crazy night, wasnt that New Years EVE.