Combinations - cocaine and kratom

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by pankreeas, Dec 11, 2006.

1. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    10:25 PM - 3 Grams of standardized 15x kratom extract is mixed well in a glass of cola and begins on it's magical journey through swims eagerly awaiting vital organs. Ack! how can he down that ubearably bitter substance so non chalantly you say? well years of gulping down the end result of many-a-cold water extractions can really desensitize one's pallette to bitter tasting substances.

10:45 - Firmiliar old story, good a kratime had all around (if Kratom dosing is kept to once, max 2x a week, as I noticed a heavy tolerance to it's effects (in fact probably the most rapid I has noticed with any substance.)

11:00 - 50mg cocaine insufflated. Unbelievable would be an understatement to describe the sheer bliss and euphoria I am feeling. A few tokes and a cigarette cap things off nicely and need for speed carbon is loaded up on the pc.

11:15 - 50 more mg insufflated with another 50 shortly after. Swim can without any hesitation say this is one of the most (if not the most) profound substance combination has has had the pleasure to try and will without a doubt be repeating in the near future.

11:45 - 50 more mg up the sniffer and more cannabis consumed. Swim cannot even remember the last time he felt so completely "high" for the sake of a better word.

12:00 - Swim comes to the conclusion that no more cocaine is needed tonight.. which is very odd because it's sitting there, lots of it.. (enough for swim to rationalize doing much more tonight) but he is completely content to call it a night and crawl into bed.

Overall impressions:

-Ultimately a VERY rewarding experience, there is no nodding out, which is not always the case when a high dose of Kratom is taken alone.
    -The anxiety / comedown off the coke seemed virtually nullified

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Re: Coke, Kratomified

Kratom sure seems to mix well with most stimulants. You'd think it wouldn't due to its occasionally stimulating properties, but most of the time it seems to bring out the euphoria in both the kratom & stimulants being indulged in.

OTOH I have found that kratom *does not* mix well with anything but very small doses of CNS depressants. That means benzos, sleep aids, etc. It always seems the kratom makes me nauseated and gives him an "OD'd feeling" much more easily when he's got other downers in his bloodstream.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Swia cannot stress this enough. she nearly had an incident with boyo after he mixed 'some' opium tea in with kratom. He was ok but said it at the time it felt kinda of a concern. while stupidly being overwhelming nice to begin with.

4. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o

Indeed swim also deems Kratom to be a nice "enhancer of euphoria" for lack of better words. Altho not for all experiences so far. I find the euphoria too strong (you could say incapacitating in fact) when taken in conjunction with opiates via a 1,2 punch. This was discovered when I thought "lets kill 2 birds with 1 stone" and dissolved his kratom into the final product of a cold water extraction (in itself an 8.9 on the bitter scale, where drinking a bucket of lemon juice would be roughly a 4). However a much more positive outcome can be achieved with this combination if opiate portion is taken as a booster about 2 hours into the kratom experience rather than all in 1 go. This way there is 2 significant onset/peaks which produce roughly equal euphoria.

oh and this "OD'd feeling" is roughly the equivalent of "the nods" associated with a heavy dosage of opiods?

5. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

yes but not as nice, breathing seems missing or not at all there, or shallow.