cocaine and super-sensitive nipples?

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by cokeslut_partywhore, May 27, 2006.

1. cokeslut_partywhore

cokeslut_partywhore Newbie

Reputation Points:
    popping my message board cherry with this post - here goes...

I have been all over these boards looking for any other women that have had this experience on coke - and yet - has found nothing! Please post if you have had this experience and make SWIM feel less alone...

here's the deal - while partying on coke SWIM's nipples (which are normally receptive, but not overly thrilled to be touched) become incredibly overwhelmingly sensitive to touch and she can be brought to intense orgasm just by stimulating & teasing them.....

I know this sounds dumb - but does coke "rewire" your sex drive and senstivities? Normally this doesnt "do it" for her, but while on coke, her nipples are crazy intense ...completely orgasmic!

anyone??

2. Jessica_Raven

Jessica_Raven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    I am similar too, loves to have her nipples licked, sucked and nibbled on while she's on coke

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia herself enjoys how sensitive coke makes me feel on her nipples and downstairs, while being in the right company of course ....

4. cokeslut_partywhore

cokeslut_partywhore Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LOL I love how this post started at SWIM's nipples & quickly turned into a lively discussion of hard-on's and staying power. ....
    boys....

5. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Ya, my nips get real sensitive on the blow. Good stuff.

6. betsym

betsym Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim's EVERYTHING is way too sensitive to be touched on coke, which I don't mess with anymore for that very reason. Not only touch, but ALL Swim's senses are overwhelmed, sight, hearing, etc.But then again, I didn't really get started doing much either on coke so don't know if the sensitivity would get worse but, initially, sex was out of the question.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2006
  7. cash911

cash911 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Love sex on coke! The only reason I like coke.

8. xMissRobynJessicax

xMissRobynJessicax Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    SWIM's Experience on coke was the most amazing sex shes ever had in comparison to any other drug!

SWIM's Nipples did feel extremely sensitive especially the peirced one!

9. tayo

tayo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    not a woman, but i think it's due to the fact that cocaine constricts the blood vessels, and cold makes em nippy for the same reason, constriction of the blood vessels.. maybe You was looking for the science just experiences. why aren't any men posting here? do any men out there get sensitive nipples?(i know you clicked through this thread) is it fair to say that coke is a stimulant and a "nippler"?