Health - cocaine and the immune system

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Benga, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    does anyone know how cocaine affects the immune system ?

it seems a lot of people end up sick a couple of days after using, more prone to infections, despite the healthkick, balanced dietand vitamin intake...

2. ecs24soldier

ecs24soldier Newbie

Reputation Points:
    in SWIM's experience he has found that when continually using most drugs except mary J there is a change in health. He notices when people use coke or meth frequently that people obviously sleep less eat less and tend to drink more alcohol and smoke more cigarettes. I used to be a bodybuilder and stuck to a very good diet and exercise routine but he still found that the lack of sleep and injestion of excess toxins always led to a decrese in the immune system. Periodic use probably doesn't affect it as much but doing this for several days in a row would obviously have affects on your imediate health.

3. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    like ecs24soldier said, when using coke frequently you tend not to eat and sleep as much. Im sure that weakens your immune system, buta 1 off every now and then im sure isn't to bad for your immune system.

4. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    maybe some people are more prone to it than others. I was thinking about occasional (as in buying a g every month or so and doing a few linesone night, a few days break, a few lines another night, on one gram that is...) and still ending up sick two days afterwards (shiny eyes, white tongue, throat sore and just extremily tired despite having slept 8 hours, even when using)...just general signs of flu like infection...

5. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nobody I know get's sick or any of them symptoms after coke.

Maybe just finishing all the coke in one night, instead of using everyothernight for a few nights. Just a suggestion as swim and swim's friendsuse it all in the first night and they dont have no problems.

Does it happen to SWIB each time they use coke?

6. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    I think the answer lies in sinus infection actually. Seems that swim's sinus are very sensitive, and the abrasive effect of snorting causes infection which then hits the whole body. The best countermeasure found so far has been drying the sinus as much as possible, with the help of ibuprophen + pseudo ephedrine pills. This works and has diminished this horrible side effect.
    Problem is the sinus weakness is not just linked to snorting (which I do very rarely), it is chronic and manifest itself by a permanent back of the throat drip. damn...

7. drugofthemoment

drugofthemoment Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    make sure you take loads of vitimins when doing loads of drugs!

8. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    oh it's not even loads of drugs. But yes, when indulging in anything SWIM preload and postloads, and goes on a health kick.
    also btw taking "loads" of vitamins isn't doing your body any good, as they need to be assimilated. It's better to try and eat well ( ie stable vitamin intake) and they boost up a little prior ( a multivitamin tab, amino acids and other supplements) and after.

but apparently drying up the sinuses has been very helpful for swim in general, not just related to any substance abuse...it's apparently a chronic sinus related problem, which is amplified by moisture rather than lessened...

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I have been wondering about this. He thinks coke can be bad fo you. It can get you sick In swims opinion. He did a few lines and it made his nose bleed and a bie of a cold the next day. Just think where it has been, all the germs etc possibly going up your nose. Just a thought.

10. synthetics-sin

synthetics-sin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In my opinion cocaine affects the immune system of the people.It can be proofed with the fact that coke affects the nerve sys,so there's different behaviour of the inner organs and the whole organism becames exposed to most airdrop-catched infections.And not only them but a current infection can be activated.This can happen as well as with synthetics like meth mdma substances....but not with cannabis smoking :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  11. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    I had a simerla condition but there's block's more than runs which is a pain then when trying to snort to they can hardly brath threw nose also they noticed improved health when not using plus if they use in a club environment they get iller than when useing at home this is probably due to unsanitory toilets at 3/4 in the morning or later aswell as them being in hot sweaty clubs that are full of moisture and sweat vapor somtimes so bad you can see it in the air or driping down walls as it condences also you know its not good when the air that comes out of the toilet hand dryer is cooler than the ambiant air temprature it can't be good for you in any way.