Effects - Cocaine: Another day another downer (please share your down days)

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by AceOvArts, Feb 22, 2006.

1. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Damn!!
    I feel rediculous, SWIM feel stupid.Almost 2 months with out coke until 2 days ago when he got 6g.
    Now its all gone, he had a really shitty day at work today, his nose feels like he has been punched many times over and whats more it cost XXX!!
    What great time that was .... NOT !!
    To make SWIM feel a bit better about himself please share your experiences crashing and burning after a binge.

... and kids....just say no to coke eh ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2006
  2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Price discussions are not allowed AceOvHearts.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    One time after getting snowed up my nose was bleeding for a few days when he blew his nose. Nothing too extreme but a nusance to say the least. He also go sick and got a sort of cold. I had the sniffles and general feelings of shitiness for a while week after. Many others reported burning noses for days after. There was just something about the coke, probably something it was cut with. I did not even want to do coke again and has not ever since. The pain was unbearable! His nose hurt right when he started coming down and he just started to get super anxious and paranoid!! NO THANKS!

4. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    oops...sorry about the price thing. my friend was in such a rush to put down his words he forgot :)

5. u4ic

u4ic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    One time I had 7g stashed in his room. It was not for personal use. It sat there for 2-3 weeks. Never even thought about it. Then one day after not doing it for years and not thinking much of it anymore I decided to try a bit for the heck of it. 2 or 3 days later it was gone. My nose was jacked. He basically would stop each day when his nose completely sealed and it was impossible to do more. That ended and was done. Didn't want anymore, not an issue. Went a while without it back to a very unfavorable opinion of the stuff. Then recently a buddy was like here have some, much as you want don't worry about anything. So swim reluctantly tried some. A teener later, sitting in his own personal hell in a hotel room. Good buddy kept up the generosity and just the fact that it was always there. Now I had a raging problem, it has become a big issue. Got way too easy to get from multiple sources and had the extra money to burn. Absoltely incredible how this non existant issue suddenly materialized. Even after past experiences. Also though you have to look at all the factors in life that might have lead to or are keeping you in the vicious cycle. You gotta have serious reasons to want to escape reality so bad that you overlook the considerable negative consequenses of this drug. At least to use it on anymore than a weekly basis. You gotta be careful about the shit that hurts your nose. That should not happen and there is something wrong with it. I got some bad stuff that hurt him for like 2 weeks afterward. That shit is not cool.

6. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I has ALWAYS had a problem with it hurting his nose.from a many wide and varied sources. Its his bodies way of telling him to stop being an arse :)

7. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    The last thing I want to seem like I'm doing is advocating your choice AceOvArts, but I got to say, 6g in one nite? No one can say much to you except, if your going to do a drug then you have to be willing to take all the high with the lows. I know that come-down's can blow, but if you just try not to think about them too much, it makes it alot better. Do something you enjoy to keep your mind off of it for awhile, you'll be feeling back to your normal state of mind soon. You have to always remember, you're going to come down as high as you went up, this applies to mainly stimulant drugs. SWIM suggests you try to take a nap or take a hot bath or atleast try to do something you enjoy to take your mind off the money you spent and your "re-laspe", although I know it wasn't exactly a re-lapse, but close enough. I wish you luck, feel better soon!

8. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    no you miss read...it was over 3 days...still thats not anything to be proud of.
    hopefully doing somthing as stupid as this has taught swim a hard lesson.
    I hope swim dont mess with it again.

9. Sickness Life

Sickness Life Newbie

Reputation Points:
    6g over there days and that is still stupid imo, no offence to you.

not to mention expensive, that is the kind of regular coke use that kills u in the end.

Dont do more then a gram a day imo. i dont do more then that usually a half gram.

Bumps r better then lines imo also

But as to your thing, ... man 6g of course you feel like shit man wow lol you just did a shit load of coke your nose and brain are going to kick your ass for another three days just b/c u pissed them off they are angry with u :)

i guess tolerance/purity plays a role but still. That could get out of hand quick

10. frosty

frosty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from earth
    Same with SWIM here but only one month...but thats the longest he's gone without since mid 2004...but tonight he decided he could eat Ramon Noodles all week next week and spend his food money on about 12 hours worth of the White Lady

11. Cokabuzer

Cokabuzer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Repeating The Same Downer Again & Again

Hi,

Sometimes I think I'm the worst of all snorters! I had abused many times a week for 10 months, after that I had cut down quantity and frequency for a few months, then stopped almost completely, indulging once every 2 months or so. Before yesterday, almost 3 months had passed since my last snort. I was feeling great, had a good mood, slept well and often had a craving for the stuff but chose not to get some because I knew how it would mean risking loosing control, feeling extremely bad, having to go through the anxiety that comes after and also because I knew that my poor nose couldn't take anymore (my septum is perforated and deviated + I get congestioned very quickly when using but still force the stuff to go in, it's awful). Basically, just the thought of past downs and the awful vivid feeling of distress that occured when remembering them was enough to keep me away from it... ...for a while, at least. To give you an idea, at my worst I took 3.5g in 24 hours all by myself, did that more than once.

Since I have pretty much stopped, I gained 60 pounds and I feel disgusting. I had been thinking of restart snorting just to help loose weight, using it only for that purpose and not for the high, but hesitated because I knew that's what had made me fat in the first place (quitting). I was also afraid that I wouldn't be able to do as I wished of having a line here and there, small and each very far apart, being able to sleep every night and no binge. Well, I convinced myself somehow that I could be careful with it and got a 7g yesterday. I started snorting at 5:15pm with the intention of waiting at least 30 minutes between each line and stopping at 7pm or 8pm, worst case scenario at 10pm. It is now 3am and I'm still going at it, feeling guilty, hating myself and there's still alot left...

I was so determined to be reasonable, get to bed at an acceptable hour and be fully capable of going to work in the morning, even if it meant I'd be a little tired and blowing my nose every hour or so. Now I don't know what to do!!! This has happened in the past, and 2 or 3 times I e-mailed in sick (yes, e-mailed, leaving a voice mail impossible due to excessively congestioned nose making my voice suspicious). Once I finished my stash at 7am after snorting all evening and all night and went to work anyway at 8:30am, I was so tense, so nervous, by nose kept dripping and there was some red in the mucus, I constantly held a tissue underneath my nose to hide the dripping so I looked weird and I couldn't use my two hands at once unless no one was around, I was freaked out, afraid someone would realize that I had been taking drugs, afraid to get fired, trying to avoiding conversation, wishing I was alone everytime someone approached me, IT WAS H*LL!!! I can't do that ever again! But now, I'm at the point of no return, even if I stopped right now, I wouldn't be able to get any sleep and would have the nose dripping + congestioned voice if I decided to go to work in 5 hours. And I feel bad about e-mailing in sick again, having to lie again, missing work yet one more time when I should be taking my job seriously because I might have a promotion coming up! And my boss will be back from a business trip, so present at the office seeing that I'm absent, perhaps he will call me in need of work-related information like this once happened and I had a hard time talking with that total congestion... Arg!!!

Why do I do this to myself? Why can't I control myself? I'm so stupid! I never should have started snorting again, thinking I could be in control with it! How naive of me! Now I'm going through what I feared the most and it's no one else's fault that my own!

How's that, for a bad experience?