1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Purity - Cocaine color / pearl white chunks / yellow brown red cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by mac44, Mar 15, 2005.

1. mac44

mac44 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A few years ago, SWIM got a gram of coke that was orange. It looked just like crushed up baby aspirin and turned out to beextremely good. Has anybody elseeverheard of orangecolored coke or where it came from?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2007
  2. These Forensics

These Forensics

Reputation Points:
    i have never heard of that. im thinking it probably was speed

3. club222

club222

Reputation Points:

I agree. There are many orange colored amphetamines. That's probably all it was.

4. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM had yellowish coke. Extremely good, it was cocaine, or something
    that produced the exact effects. Anyway, we now refer to them as the
    yellows.

5. Muirner

Muirner

Reputation Points:
    I have read of people getting real good cocaine on this site and they said that it had a slightly yellow tint to it... they said that this is due to it being on the outside of the "brick" or packaging.. but he's speaking of orange, sounds like amphetamines.

Muirner

6. thelizardking8945

thelizardking8945 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my guess would be an amphetamine. i thought coke was always pure white. kinda weird.

7. mac44

mac44 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for your replies. This stuff was definitely not amphetamines and it was not yellow. It was orange just like crushed up baby Bayer Aspirin. SWIM freebases it and the quality and "comeback" quanity was excellent. The rock had more or less a yellowish tint to it.

8. joemomma

joemomma

Reputation Points:
    It could have been the outside of a re-rock I used to have the outer layer turn slighty yellow if I was drying it quik

9. Colby

Colby

Reputation Points:
    I've had some coke that was yellow looking before and was some good blow, but never had any orange yay

10. IDidntDoIt

IDidntDoIt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Pearl White Sparkly Chunks

SWIM saw da best shit in there life last night some pearl white beautiful stuff that sparkled like no other.. it was pretty pasty.. :snort: lot better then the cut up shit around town.. it was from colorado

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
  11. Bajeda

Bajeda Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Swim has tried coke in several states in the US, but he has to say that Ann Arbor, Michigan had the best by far. He doesn't know why.

In Ann Arbor swim has gotten an eight ball of coke that was comprised almost entirely of one nug!

12. IDidntDoIt

IDidntDoIt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SIM always get straight chunks, a ball isnt shit.. SWIM has 3/4 a O in big ass chunks 4-5 grams a piece right now :)

13. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:
    This thread resembles a masturbation-contest. I see no purpose here.

14. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person.

Reputation Points:
    Nah, They're just going off on good shit that they may have run into via a third party (SWIM).

It's all good.

15. idr0p

idr0p

Reputation Points:
    that shit was prolly cut with meth... thats why it was soo good

16. AceOvArts

AceOvArts

Reputation Points:
    I can smell it from here

17. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess

Reputation Points:
    And on that note: CLOSED (for serving no purpose)

18. ProteinBlast

ProteinBlast

Reputation Points:
    SWIM bought a bag from his "bad" dealer and it has some orange shit in it...SWIM shouldnt of taken it, but he was "in need", SWIY knows how that goes. Anyways - it was so-so, but SWIM could not sleep for a very long time, and was sweating a lot. Heart palpiatations were stronger than normal...SWIM has done Adderall, don't they have an orangish-tint?

On the same topic, SWIM has recently read gossip articles indicating that flavored coke is making a comeback...apparently they did this in the 80s? Any old-timers in here to testify? Strawberry, Rum flavors...interesting..

19. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess

Reputation Points:
    And this resurrected thread is going nowhere fast.

20. Metomni

Metomni Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Brown Cocaine?

SWIM is sure said coke is cut with speed, it throws SWIM's mood into what it would be had he taken his ADHD meds earlier in the day.

That said, why could it be brown? Just seems so odd, though SWIM must say, the BP of the stuff is 170 so SWIM is assuming that what stuff is in it is pretty good. Is that a safe assumption for SWIM to make?

Tags: