1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Health - Cocaine / Crack And Teeth

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by superd, Jul 1, 2004.

1. superd

superd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    was wondering would anyone know the longtermFx of charlie onones teethor gums as i do a fair amount of it and i am worried its eating my teeth away.does it coz erradication or is it just a matter of looking after your teeth better, prob a strange questiuon, tanx in advance??

2. fiets

fiets Newbie

Reputation Points:
    all drugs are bad for your teeth

3. FemFoison

FemFoison Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well first of all it depends on how you're ingesting any drug - obviously smoking it is harder on your teeth than snorting it, which is harder on your nose, etc. If you're worried about your teeth, don't smoke them. Otherwise the primary negative effects stem from the loss of appetite, which tends to mean you're not eating as much so you have more acid in your mouth not being neutralized and damaging your teeth. Connected to that is the tendancy of users not to brush or floss very often, both of which would help to keep them clean from residue and plaque and other corrosives. So if you make sure to keep them clean, brush at least three or four times a day with a mild paste (not a whitening one - use that, if you have to, no more than once a day) you should be all right for the most part. True "long term use" will always result in the decay of all your organs, but by that point you won't be asking on here about it.

4. mad69fan

mad69fan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Teeth Numb After Snorting Cocaine

Damn, I just bought some right now, did 2 lines like 40 mins ago and my top teeth are still numb! Its like nothing ive ever done before....I dont know if I really feel the actual high but my nose is pretty numb too, as is the front top of my oral palette...the stuff has an interesting smell to it, its not really coke-ish, maybe benzene like, but not really it just smells interesting too....does anyone know what this could be cut with, how bad it is....i mean its pretty smooth goin down..

5. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    maye its cut with base, so u may think its oke as ur nose n mouth r numb, but you cant feel the high,

6. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Coke should make your teeth and nose numb. They still use cocaine for some nose surgeries to anesthetize your nose and to vasoconstrict the blood vessels in your nose to reduce bleeding. It's dual action make it a good drug for nasal surgeries.

geeb

7. bride

bride Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like it might be cut with another "caine" .. procaine, lydocaine .. especially if you feel like you have numbess like you had a visit to the dentist.

8. mmk271

mmk271 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm experiencing some gum discoloration (darker) My gums bleeds at the front of my mouth a great deal. I recently was in a fight, punched in the mouth, my gums swelled into the cracks of my teeth at that time. My gums have healed since then, but now I notice the discoloration and the bleeding when I brush. I have not smoked Crack for that long of a time. Just about 3 weeks. Does anyone have any info pertaining to this? Thanks

9. crazyride84

crazyride84 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i'd say it would be time to go to the dentist,thats my two cents

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    No mate you were just dehydrated .Y mouth gets dry

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Your stuff is cut .The dealers shit ones have this thing that if you go numb its good coke .Not the dentist anesthetic they mix with it.If you want to know how to get 100% pure put y email down only if serious.My mates a sad twat and just readscharlie books

12. Jingleballicks

Jingleballicks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    teeth pain when coming down from cocaine

Can anyone explain why my bottom middle teeth hurt when I come down from snow (snorting, not smoking) I do not grind my teeth, it's the gums that hurt after... seems odd..

13. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    115 y/o from U.S.A.
    Do you clench them when your high?
    If you do, that might explain why they are sore.

14. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    sounds like procaine or inicitol

15. Jingleballicks

Jingleballicks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No, I don't that's what makes me wonder. I'm really good about not doing that.

16. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Have you been rubbing it into your gums?, that may explain it.

17. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    maybe its a side effect of the come down.. i sometimes get teeth pain with my panic attacks (i suffer from them) so maybe the pain in your teeth is from your emotional state during a comedown.

18. Jingleballicks

Jingleballicks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey, good point Disco. And Geordie, no, I never gum, and I don't grind. Lemme ask you this; does coke (powder, not crack) deterioate the gums or enamle? I heard this is so, but how? And I know people that have done powder for 20+ years, and their teeth feel fine.

19. Jingleballicks

Jingleballicks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Silly Question: Cocaine and Gums

I've heard on this forum hydrochloric acid is in Cocaine to help in the chem. process, but if that is the case, wouldn't fuck your veins, and shit? ANd what about your gums when snorting

20. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A) Acute oral exposure to Hydrochloric acid may cause corrosion of the muscous membranes, esophagus, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea that has been reported. Low concentrations may cause DENTAL discoloration and erosion.

B) Chronic inhalation exposure caused hyperplasia of the nasal mucosa, larynx, and trachea in rats.

C) Chronic toxicity has a composite score of 11 out of 100 */ 100 being the most toxic */

D) LC<SUB>50</SUB> (Lethal Concentration<SUB>50</SUB>)CA calculated concentration of a chemical in air to which exposure for a specific length of time is expected to cause death in 50% of a defined experimental animal population.