Health - Cocaine / crack cocaine and the throat

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by risexagainst, Feb 26, 2005.

1. risexagainst

risexagainst Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when you take coke at night, do you sometimes still taste it in the back of your throught the next day?

i just coughed and i taste it like i just did it a minute ago...

just wondering if this happends to everyone...

take care

xox

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:

Sometimes, I guess depends on how much you do.

3. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well considering some of the coke will stay in ur nose so when u go to swallow i sometimes get the taste of it.

4. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Coke will build up in your nose usually when it's cut too much or you're just not sniffing hard enough.Thats when you'll just get massive drainage out of nowhere.

5. PureGlass

PureGlass Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, if you do enough, it definitely builds up in your nose, and I've had
    many a' mornin where I suddenly have to snort, and when I do, I get a
    HUGE drip...

6. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I guess it depends on if you snorted hard enough to get it all in or not. Maybe some was in the back of your nose and you tasted it going down the next morning. After a while though, swim notices she never tastes a drip anymore. Not even while doing it. I guess it's different for everyone.

7. Kittyofftitty

Kittyofftitty Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Soar Throat Problem After Coke

Often when I do coke he gets a numb throat that makes swallowing hard, he has gotten used to this though and it ok with it, but less often SWIM's thoat become very dry and feels extremely soar, such as when you are sick. CocaineHCl (normal powdered cocaine) is an acid that eats away at your nose tissue causing the well known septum problems. I think that since he feels the numbing effect and the soarness in the throat that means that perhaps he is snorting the coke too hard and deep into his nose so that it travels down to his throat. This makes the experience extremely unpleasant (especially cause it is hard to talk) and I would like to know if anyone has had experience with this and could speak on the subject. Should SWIM snort softer? Thank you.

8. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    this is common, but ya you dont really need to snort hard at all, it all eventually gets in there and it eventually travels to your throught thats why you probably have a sore throat.

9. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Ya it doesnt take much at all to inhale. Make sure swik chops up his stash as finely as possible and go with small lines. This should help a little.

10. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Don't snort so hard. chop the material as fine as possible. slightly inhale small lines at a time. drink water after you do a blow.

11. Kittyofftitty

Kittyofftitty Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Thanks guys, I will try out those methods next time and see if the problem goes away.

12. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    also if you have been doing it alot it will cause inflammation on your throat tissue. i have a very cut up throat. the numbing of the back of your throat is refered to the term "drip". you get the drip soon after skiing down the slopes.after each line i have noticed that taking a line of water seems to help with it alot.

13. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    yea the last time a friend did coke, he remembers towards the end of the night feeling as if some of the coke was stuck on the back of one of his tonsils (sp), and everytime he exhaled, when the wind passed through, he could feel as if the coke was eating away at the back of his throat and didn't go away until the next morning, no matter how many times he swallowed or drank cold water

14. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Throat and Lungs Sore After Smoking Crack

Swim smoked a gram of homemade baking soda crack, 1:3 ratio... He smoked the whole gram and by the time 3/4 of it was gone it now feels like thers a lump in his throat under the adams apple. The muscles beside the throat (vertically) hurt tremendisly along with his tonsils! Its hurts to swallow and when he takes deep breathes he can feel pressure pushing his lungs back inwards.. its terribly hard to swallow n breath. This happen to anyone els.. after a long night of smoking?

Now it is the morning his throat STILL is KILLING him his lungs feel better the usually coughing up black and it hurts to swallow still... Maybe i just have a case of throat infection along with paranoia :p
    Anyone have any ideas on how to soothe a soar scratchy throat?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  15. Shagmelon

Shagmelon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have had this same problem, was You using ashes? It could just be from smoking ashes as I don't recall this happening when smoking from a straight shooter.

16. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yes you are right i was smoking off ashes!

17. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Swim sometimes gets very odd feelings in his lungs after doing (way too much) crack in an evening. And, as he does not smoke cigarettes, or anything else, his throat is sensitive to inhaling hot smoke/gasses from his pipe. But he hasn't suffered like you describe.

If it is still sore the day after I would suggest a trip to the Doctor. Possibly a dose of Antibiotics are called for.

One thing to mention possibly is the danger from sharing pipes (yes, there's danger in everything gentle readers) it is posible to catch throat infections (even TB allegedly) from such practices.

Klaatu