1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Cocaine drug test post 100 hours after use

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by NovaPatova, Sep 2, 2017.

1. NovaPatova

NovaPatova Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Nevada, United States
    Story goes as so... on Sunday afternoon 2 girls were sitting at a bar having some drinks, 1 of them had some blow. After a few drinks they decided they should give it a go and started on some key blasts. This went on from around 2pm until 10pm. Altogether they split about .5 gram. Now 1 of these girls has to take a drug test the following friday and is FREAKING out. Refrain from the "well you shouldn't have done drugs loser" or the "haven't you read any of the other thousands of threads on this topic" comments because I know and I have. Said girl began drinking copious amounts of water, did a 3 day detox, drank 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar a day and hiking and bike riding like a champ. She is not a frequent user, maybe twice a year, short and stocky with a slower metabolism and was doing everything possible to speed it up... hoping that any of that even makes a difference. 6 home tests were taken all of which came up with negative results, although the line was faint, a faint line is still a line from what we know. Now the test was taken friday at 1pm, about 110 hours post use. Anyone have a similar story? Any reassuring thoughts? Pictures from Friday mornings home test.

Attached Files:

2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Apprentice Sorcerer Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    52 y/o from Germany
    When did you read the test?
    Are you sure you have read them.all after the exact time they wrote on.it?
    Have you taken.the pic in.the moment you read it?
    When was the first test taken?

If you have done the tests exactly after what they told you on the user sheet then.you have been.sold something else.

Coke metabolites dont vanish just like this.

3. NovaPatova

NovaPatova Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Nevada, United States
    I took this test friday so 5 days after use and read the test after 5 mins like the directions said to. All my research indicates that 48 to 72 hours is what it takes to clear your system. Do you have experience that makes you think other wise?