Combinations - cocaine, dxm, and xanax: good combination??

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by bigck, Jan 25, 2007.

1. bigck

bigck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey all I was jsut wondering how these drugs will effect my body in combination with each other

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Welcome to the forum, and thanks for using "SWIM", as well as asking about this combo BEFORE trying it!

Cocaine and DXM both inhibit dopamine reuptake, leading to the pleasant sensation and stimulation of both drugs (at least in part with DXM). So, by combining the two, You would be basically mixing uppers with more uppers, which is dangerous since You could get overstimulated and develop tachycardia, or if the doses are high enough, die. So I would steer clear of that combination.

Xanax might take some of the edge off of a DXM trip in small doses (thinking 0.5-1 mg xanax for someone with no benzo tolerance), but more than that could be asking for trouble. Both xanax and DXM can cause amnesia or blackouts in some people, and while You might think he/she is acting rationally, in reality You could be terrifying observers by guzzling more bottles of cough syrup at the local drugstore...so if any xanax is going to be taken, I would use small amounts, or maybe even save it for the DXM comedown in order to sleep.

Wouldn't mix the coke in there at all though, its too risky.

1. 3/5,
      humor and logical advice!lol awesome
      Aug 4, 2008
  3. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with FTSL, mixing a stimulant with another stimulant (DXM riases heart rate and blood pressure) is just asking for a heart attack. and the xanax may either help with the anxiety of tripping, abort it entirely, or cuase you to blackout and not remember what happened.

4. bigck

bigck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well we'll see what happens.. I took about 210mg in gelcaps and did 2 lines a little while after.. the dxm wont kick in for about another hour and a half-2 hours.. so will i be ok?

5. bigck

bigck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    and 2mg of xanax about an hour ago

6. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Should be fine, the cocaine should wear off by the time the DXM hits. Just pay attention to you's heart rate, if it gets to an alarming level, may want to call for help. And put the coke away for the duration of the trip, along with any xanax laying around. It's sometimes easy to make bad decisions and overindulge in more drugs when one is already using benzos, etc. Definitely don't take any more lines of coke!

7. bigck

bigck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM appreciates the rapid response and will heed the advice very carefully :)

8. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Moved to "Experiences with Combinations".
    Let peeps know how it went!

9. bigck

bigck Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wish I could tell ya... SWIM passed out shortly after posting that..

SWIM hates xanax...

Tags: