Experiences - Cocaine experiences

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Nicaine, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Been cola'in for about 48 hrs, got a paltry 3 hours sleep in the past 72 or so. It's 96 degrees outside, and a bit warmer indoors. Walked to the store to grab a few things, and I was mumbling stuff to the cashier that made little sense and was getting funny looks. Very hard to walk, talk and act normal but there's this terminal drive in me to look ""like other people"".

Everything is misty and I can only see what I look at directly... my peripheral vision is gone. Light is too bright and it's all misty looking. Want badly to sleep but the heat and cola make it impossible, so I log onto drugs-forum.com and post something for the hell of it. No clue if I'm making sense or not, but the computer is a safe, reliable medium (been into computers since 1984 and type 110+ words/minute), it's about the only thing I can do without forgetting what I was about to do.

Interesting day this is. I'm on a fixed income, it's the 9th and my bank account is almost empty. At least I paid all the bills, fast, fast, fast on the 1st and 2nd, get 'em paid and forget 'em. Time to sell something else I'd promised myself I'd keep. Telling myself it's just 'stuff' and I'll buy it again, but don't know... don't know, don't know. Insanity and death keep approaching and then backing away again like they're not quite brave enough to approach and strike.

No matter how much cola, it's *always* almost gone. Lately there's a deep panic and terror in me at the thought of it being almost gone. When I think about that, I feel a sense of panic and terror that I would be panicked and terrified of running out of (coca) cola.

Yeah, they've come to snuff the rooster -- yeah. Yeah, here come the rooster... no he ain't gonna die. Ain't found a way to kill me yet, eyes burn with stinging sweat. Blow up the outside world. When it's gone, send me a postcard from hell.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  2. DubOK

DubOK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.S.A.
    Finally did Cocaine: Can't wait til next paycheck

So after trying to get my hands on it i finally got me a gram. I have to say holy shit.....coke is one hell of a cool drug. I cant wait till my next paycheck so i can have some more fun.[​IMG]

3. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like trouble in the making.[​IMG]Coke can be good fun....as long as you don't overdue it, and spend all your $ on it.

4. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just remember that moderation is the KEY!!! The less frequently you do it, the more you will enjoy it and the less risk of addiction. Have fun, but be smart and don't let that shit control you.

1. 3/5,
      important facts.
      Nov 26, 2009
    2. 3/5,
      excellent advice
      Nov 7, 2008
  5. viperx101

viperx101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried Coke a couple of times last summer and wasnt really impressed with it. Ya it made me feel really good and confident, but it only lasted about 15 minutes. Then allI wanted to do was snort some more as I started to feel 10 times worse than I felt before I did it. At the price we paid for it, I dont think this drug is worth it. Does anyone know how to prolong a high? (without doing more)

6. DubOK

DubOK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.S.A.
    Oh i plan to do it in moderation. I do speed in moderation and i plan to do this drug in moderation also. As crazy as it might sound i really dont have a additictive personality. I can just stop taking anything and be fine.

7. cyberfunk

cyberfunk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    word of caution, I've heard a lot of people say that they can just quit and be fine. But in the end most of them got worse or kept on doing the drug. Its happened to me. It takes a lot more than you think to quit a drug you've done for a long time, even in moderation. Its alright to have fun just be smart about it.

1. 3/5,
      good point. thanks for sharing your experience
      May 1, 2014
  8. Dj DS

Dj DS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wanna experiment wit' coke. Well good luck to you and your coke use.

9. DubOK

DubOK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.S.A.

Oh believe me i had to stop smoking weed...after doing it everyday for the past 3 years it was hard but idid it with flying colors and have been clean for about 3 months but then again coke and other drugs are much different. I do hear what you are saying.

10. Inkmanr6

Inkmanr6 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Same here. I did it more then a few times but I started to realize that the comedown was seriously 10 times worse and lasted WAY longer then the high. I mean come on, 30 minutes feelng great and then 4-5 hours feeling the most depressed ever. Not worth it IMHO.

11. Curtains

Curtains Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    kinda disturbing when all ur friends think its not worth it, and its not that great. yet whenever they get money its the first thing it goes to

12. linemup

linemup Newbie

Reputation Points:

I believe we call this addiction. It's a sad thing isn't it? I am really bad about doing this with alcohol. Every time I drink I tell myself I will never do it again because I end up feeling like shit. Yet I always drink again............

13. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Small lines (bumps) used frequently, instead of a couple fat rails.

14. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    damn 15 min high for a 4-5 hour comedown man that kinda made me not want to try coke

15. DubOK

DubOK Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.S.A.
    I never had a strong comedown off coke so it has yet to turn me away. I do have to say that being hight for only 15-30mins does suck balls wish it would last longer.

16. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:

Thats good advice. I like to do very small bumps throughout the day, and I feel good the whole time. But when I do big lines or a lot of lines in a short time I don't feel as good. Pace yourself. Smaller amounts over a longer time works best for me. -K

17. ToxicMind

ToxicMind Newbie

Reputation Points:

18. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've both done a gram in one line, and spread a gram out over a few
    days and the comedown gets obviously bigger the more you do at once. I
    can say that if you have the money, coke is a hell of a leech.

19. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Just in my experience but the first couple of times you try coke it should last at least around a half an hour. To really experience coke you need to get some 80% or highier stuff. Coming down just depends on the person I guess. The only thing that bothers me is my F**KING heart beat.

20. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    [using] Cocaine experiences

Because I am going to expand the infopages I needcocaine experiences for https://drugs-forum.com/cocaine.html. Please post your cocaine experiences here. If possible mention how much you took, how you took it(ingested, smoked, injected, etc) & the duration of the effects. Thanks.