Injecting - Cocaine Eyedrops

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Ellis D., Nov 1, 2005.

1. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Iwanted toread other peoplesthoughts (or experiences?) on preparing coca as if for IV but putting it in a eye dropper and taking it ocularly... This would make dosing in public very easy, but the safety of it is what's holding me back.

Please discuss.

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    That just seems dangerous. If it eats up your eye snorting it I cant imagine what it would do to your eye. Is this completely hypothetical, or have you actually heard of people doing it. Just read on of drugphreaks posts and lots of street yayo has acetone and ether in it still so you also should take into account what that might do to your eye. If you want stealth, then look into preparing a solution and putting it in a nasle sprayer that would be a lot safer than dropping it in your eye.

3. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yes, i agree.

If snorting cocaine is enough to deteriorate your
    septum, what affect would you think it will have on
    the tissue of your eye?

Don't put coke in your eye!

There was also a thread about rectal absorption of
    cocaine, so for all who actually need to be told this:

...don't put coke up your ass, either!

4. AnalogSwitch

AnalogSwitch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Taking into account that even a light cocaine user gets bloody noses some times, how could someone even concider exposing your eye to that? Smell is a nice sense to have, but if someone looses it they are still going to be able to live a normal life. Eyesight, on the other hand, something you should never risk for getting high.

5. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    all i can say is OUCH![​IMG]

6. nathan_101

nathan_101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    umm yes snorting it is still quite strong, while putting drops in ur
    eye would be rather stupid, ive heard u can take dxm in eye
    drops........

7. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I never new if it was the cocaine that deteriorated body tissue, thought it was the cuts usually found in coke. thanks for clearing that up before it was too late. Makes me wonder how veins handle it as well as they do...

8. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    OMG thats like the worst thing i have head to do with coke, i bet it would kill your eye site

9. snowmizer

snowmizer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A while back I was smoking a cigarette (I've since quit yay!) And I went to pull the cig out of my mouth. The cig stuck to my lip, and the cherry flipped back ito my eye and bured my cornea. It hurt REAL bad, and I couldnt stand to open my eye. When I went to the hospital, they actually used liquid cocaine on my eye. I know beacause as soon as the doctor dripped it into my eye, I got the good feeling, which I thought I recoginzed. THe pain went away instantly. I asked the doctor what it was, and he told me it was cocaine eyedrops. However, that was clean pharmaceutical drops, given by a doctor. I would not recommend placing ANY street drug into my eye or yours, unless I didnt want to see anything anymore. Always use common sense, and remember that you dont know whats in that baggie along with the good stuff, or where its been. Its risky to put it in your body at all, but I would avoid the eyes, at all cost. When I was in college we did a stupid thing and dripped liquid LSD into our eyes. It didnt get us off any more than just eating it, and looking back I felt really stupid.

10. dizzee

dizzee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would steer clear of this route of administration as cocaine is a sympathomimetic which means that (amongst other effects) it causes blood vessels to constrict. If snorted regularly this leads to necrosis of the septum which is why coke addicts' (like Daniella Westbrook - former Eastenders actress) septums get destroyed. If placed regularly in the eye I believe that it could have a similar necrotic effect in the eye which could lead to the loss of your eyesight.

By the way I have a degree in Pharmacy so I know what I'm talking about

11. Freetheman

Freetheman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Cocaine and the Eye

Recently, SWIF has been using more yay than usual and is enjoying it quite a bit. The other day while skiing, SWIF had noticed that where you put it, tends to get numb...Obviously. So in addition to nummy's, SWIF wondered what would happen if you took a little and put it on the white of your eyes. Would it create an intense high because it's going straight into your blood vessels in the eyes...Would you be able to feel you eyes after it? SWIF thinks that if this is fine healthwise, it may be great.:laugh::laugh:

12. freebirdbulker

freebirdbulker Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Cocaine and the Eye

dont think it would give you that intense high, bc the whites of your eyes are so small, the dose You would be able to fit there would quite small. so You would have to sit there for a while putting dose after dose there. but from a health standpoint, dont think it would be a smart idea bc of fillers/cuts. just stick to the tried and true methods of tooting or slamming or rockin it

13. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    threads merged

14. chinpokomaster

chinpokomaster Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Wasn't/Isn't cocaine used as a local anaesthetic for eye operations? Or was/is it not injected or applied directly to the eye itself in such circumstances?

Obviously I'm making no distinction between occasional medical use and regular administration, but it'd still be interesting to know whether or not such application can damage the eye, rather than merely speculating. Any thoughts?

15. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    it is/ was. but this is pharmaceutical grade cocaine, applied specifically for a specific, punctual (non recreational) reason, in a diluted solution and in sterile conditions
    there is a thread on pharmaceutical cocaine and cocaine's medical uses.

b

16. shkwocka

shkwocka Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hitler used cocaine eye drops. They were administered to him (along with many many other drugs) by his physician, Theodor Morell.

17. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from earth
    Ok the reason cocaine causes damage to tissue is kind of complicated:

1) cocaine is vasoconstrictive, it causes capillaries to close up, restricting blood flow causing hypoxia to the tissues. Prolonged hypoxia can cause tissue necrosis-in clinical settings this is NOT an issue because cocaine will be used for small amounts of time.

2) cocaine is actually cocaine hydrochloride, its polar and thus is dissociates in cocaine base and free hcl molecules in the water of the mucous. Cocaine base will be absorbed by the tissue and hcl molecules will form hydrochloric acid with free hydrogen ions (water dissociates as well to some extent). In clinical settings this is again not an issue because the hcl acid that will be formed will be VERY dilute and once more its used very infrequently, it will be MUCH LESS irritating than lemon juice.

3) Mechanical damage - insufflated cocaine will be crystalline, the crystals can cut the delicate mucous membranes, also various cuts that are less or even not soluble in water will also cause micro-tears, that coupled with the vasoconstriction and hcl acid will NOT heal very fast. Also cocaine is an anesthetic, meaning that the user will not be able to FEEL the damage made. In clinical settings this is not an issue because cocaine is administered gently in dilute water solutions.

4) Infections, think of where cocaine comes from. Goes like this: Some dudes in a jungle stomp on cocaine leaves with bear feet, use buckets filled with god knows how much crap in them and produce cocaine. Some other dude, wraps it up in a condom or something and sticks it up his ass for a few hours. Then another guy, puts it on a desk and cuts it with some sort of white powdery crap that just looks nice. He then puts in a paper or plastic bag and sells it. Its prety fair to assume that dirt and various microorganisms call that baggie "home sweet home".

Do all this things long enough and you are bound to get f'ed in the A (or eye, or nose, or vein)

Look just dont stick cocaine up your eye man:p

18. Gifted

Gifted Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    A lot of people talking about cocaine's damage to the septum, I believe that is from loss of blood flow... Or cut's...either way, wtf eye?

19. vinceax

vinceax Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when I was much youger (back in the seventies) I remember getting some cocaine eye solution from a batch of drugs that had been robbed from a chemists.
    swim cant remember the exact amounnt but it was a very weak (in terms of coke) solution.
    swim boiled it down and IVed it but the hit was non- existent compared to all the other gear I was doing.
    so I say to make it safe for You eyes it needs to be diluted so much that no buzz would be achieved. in other words a waste of time and coke!!

20. epote

epote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from earth
    as far as swie knows cocaine is used in 4mg per 100ml or something like that