Health - cocaine fatigue: feeling tired after cocaine use

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by DiggerDan, Dec 10, 2004.

1. DiggerDan

DiggerDan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Every so often my wife an I will buy an 8-ball and here's how our routine goes...

6pm Eat dinner. Meat, starches and a vegetable. A well-rounded meal.

7pm Begin "partying"

About 6-8 hours into "partying" our stomachs wil begin to have hunger pains, that sharp pain in the abdomen after not eating for several hours. I understand the reason why (CNS stimulant increases metabolism blah blah blah). Also we begin to feel very fatigued. Brain is going a thousand miles an hour (kilometers per hour for those of you across the pond [​IMG]) but physically we cannot do much more than lay on the bed or floor.

My question is how to combat the physical fatigue? We tried energy bars but they simply made us sick and gave us terrible gas. Your insight is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Try eating sorbet. Its light, has enough natural sugars for a little energy, and should be refreshing instead of heavy on your stomach. You can even make your own with frozen fruit in a blender with some ice and some sweetner if its too sour. Frozen peaches taste awsome blended with ice and some white grape juice.</font>

3. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would recommend taking some multi-vitamins when this happens and try to eat something very light like soup and crackers. Sorbet does sound like a good idea as well. Maybe just drinking an energy drink would be helpful.

4. DiggerDan

DiggerDan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmmm fruit. That never occured to me. Peaches & ice cream sounds good. Thanks for the recipe.

As far as multi-vitamins my wife and I take a whole mess of AM/PM multi's, vit c, psyllium husk, magnesium.

Don't most energy drinks have caffeine and or ginseng? If so, would that be a good idea to take while doingcoke?

5. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Psyllium husk from trader joe's is the best. LOL, and wow!</font>

6. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    DiggerDan,

Are you swallowing the drip from tha coke?

You would do better to spit it out; it doesn't digest
    well and does nothing for your high.

7. thedonkingofdons

thedonkingofdons Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the cocaine fatigue thread / feeling tired asfter cocaine use

I found that after using cocaine one night on the weekend along with alcohol and marijuana, he felt exhausted all week...how long is this going to last?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  8. jdrug

jdrug Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It seems one thing consistent about the world of drugs is that the answer to many many questions begins (and often ends) with, "it is different for everyone". The problem is that there are many factors to consider and even if all were known the biggest factor is that things affect people differently. Also, cocaine comedowns can be subtle and deceptive as the body takes time to recover -- add alcohol and other substances and it seems reasonable that the body takes even longer to rebound.

That being said, depending on how much and how long You was consuming coke and alcohol it can take awhile to recover and a week doesn't seem unreasonable. There are just so many unknowns here that in my opinion it is impossible to address this with any accuracy (probably why there is a lack of responses) -- if You didn't have anything to do all week and have had the luxury of laying around and resting, it would seem that the alcohol, coke, and weed hangover has worn off and other problems might need to be considered. However, most aren't so lucky and what starts as a hangover turns into a week of going to work (or class or whatever) feeling shitty, run-down, behind, and fatigued.

So, the answer (unfortunately): It lasts as long as it lasts.

Tell You to hang in there and remember this shitty feeling next time a similar opportunity comes along. I doubt this should become a hangover treatment thread, but lots of liquids and fresh fruit seem to help (along with a healthy diet and plenty of rest of course). For most though, there is no getting around the low feeling following a weekend of coke and alcohol -- swim knows the next day is brutal so no messing around before and important day (sometimes it takes two days to rebound) -- the idea is pretty simple though, make sure You has a day off or two to relax and recover as expecting to jump up and move on often leads to a longer period of malaise where the body is in a perpetual state of fatigue.

Of course that's just one opinion, now go back and read the first sentence of this post...

1. 5/5,
      good answer
      Oct 1, 2006
  9. thedonkingofdons

thedonkingofdons Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanks alot for the reply..it was very helpful

10. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Fairly unusual for it to last a whole week -- the typical pattern seems to be OK/tired for a couple days afterward, followed by mid-week mood swings or depression, then OK by the next weekend. It's a given that You shouldn't do any coke to help with the exhaustion, as this often leads to addiction. If it lasts for longer than one week, see a doctor.

11. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    SWIM usually feels a little more tired the next day but this rarely interferes with normal daily routines or going back to the pub. SWIM usually finds the biggest factor is sleep deprivation.

When I used to do various substances is on a weekend basis, sometimes more often, that you get use to the after effects and are able to deal with them easily.

12. ProteinBlast

ProteinBlast Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This past weekends run (only a small run even!) for I have him just now feeling "normal". Horrible Sunday, depression Monday and Tuesday. Lack of appetite, mood-swings, tired. Pretty much gone now. Makes SWIM wonder why he ever started. Drink lots of water, protein and try and get rest. Advil or Asprin for sure. You can't expect to be a social butterfly the next day...you can't really expect to do much the following day, except promise not to do anymore and write posts about how you are totally done - haha. ;)

13. evanstwiztidyo

evanstwiztidyo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    Ya i was experiencing the same thing today actually, and this was some bomb bomb, foiled and iv'd and im tired as a mofo, maybe over ampage or something, anyways this is my first post, im sure this thread is like 3 years old, PEACE

Tags: