1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Culture - cocaine gunpowder

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by fishkicker, Jan 21, 2006.

1. fishkicker

fishkicker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    for thoes of you who have seen Lord of War knows what I am talking about mixing cocaine and gunpowder in the movie they called it "brown brown" swim is thinking about trying it I have searched all over to try to find something on it and have found nothing any input will help thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Ha, i just watched this movie the other nite, admired the coke scenes:D . However i wouldnt recommend putting gunpowder up your nose. Think about it. It probably wouldnt do any permanent damage just to try it, but i mean whats really the purpose?:confused: other than a crazy ritual for crazy militants. Would just burn like hell.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:
    Sounds like a good way to blow your brains out. Be sure to be smoking at the same time.

<of all the idiotic crap I've heard as of late...>

4. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    try snorting a lit match after for added effect!

5. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Donating

Reputation Points:
    yer snorting sulphur, charcoal and potassium nitrate seems pretty retarded

6. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person.

Reputation Points:
    Haa, ha,ha!

...THEN You'll REALLY like the thread about administering coke and other drugs anally.

No sense getting worked up about it.

I can't wait for the trip reports to start coming is so I can move some of those posts to "Funny Shit".

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:
    Do you need to study Yoga first so you can stick a straw up yer ass and have your rectum trained to inhale? Or can you use a coke-spoon also?

8. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    so in the dog fighting circles gun powder is used in the dogs food the day of a fight, and right before a fight many pit-inbreds have gunpowder blown up their nose like snuff through a pipe, to cause them to be violently mean and vicious for the next/last few hours of their life. I wonder if it would have the same effect on humans?

this is a stupid thread. anybody thinking of putting gunpowder up their nose, or in their body at all, really should save the few braincells they have left.

9. Evilsatan

Evilsatan Newbie

Reputation Points:
  10. sety

sety

Reputation Points:
    Actually, I gave it a crack. After studying the MSDS for nitrocelullous, I thaught it was safe enough to try a small dose. It didn't do anything at all, so I can only speculate on this.

It's likely that the gunpowder in 'brown-brown' is purely a placebo effect, although I suspect that the "gunpowder" may be cut with something such as PCP. Nicolas Cage's performance in the movie Lord of War certainly indicates the use of such a drug. It's very interesting and I'd like to know more about it.

If I do find anything, I'll post it.

11. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    :DYou Tried It?
    Good LORD, what a dumb idea! No offense... but seriously. Comon.

Ever smoke banana peels? THAT's where it is at.
    (no really... don't try this.)

12. aminorex

aminorex

Reputation Points:
    This is a very humourous thread... Everyone saying how rediculous it is then... "Actually, I gave it a crack" lol

Sety, perhaps it didn't work because you used nitocellulose rather than the "classic" gunpowder mix? Something for another day perhaps??!

13. sety

sety

Reputation Points:
    Hi all.

Moderator: I appreciate the warning about SWIM, although, in my country, there is now law against doing something as foolish as shoving gunpowder up one's nose. I would assume that this is the case in the UK. In any case, I respect the rules of your forum. Suffice to say, it wasn't me, it was a friend of a friend of mine. =)

The classic gunpowder mix, I think is also known as "Black Powder". It's KN03, Sulfur and Carbon, and (my friend) wishes that KNO3 was active, 'cos (my friend) can buy it from farming shops for $20 for a 50kilo bag. :p

Seriously though, I do think this is an interesting thread... Even if 'brown-brown' has no effect other than that of the cocaine in it, the cultural ramifications are still interesting.

14. Akewstick

Akewstick

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I have, and yeah, it was pointless.

15. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    rofl just when i thought it couldnt get funnier..

anybody gave a crack at pluggin peppers? (lol,its worth a shot)

16. old hippie 56

old hippie 56

Reputation Points:
    Snorting gunpowder and plugging peppers, what next? Gives new meaning to a hot piece of ass. LOL

17. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er

Reputation Points:
    How bout freebasing the coke/gunpowder... swim isnt up for this challange, anyone wanna give it a crack?.... plz enough common sense not too... U'll end up like a mixture of richard pryor and colombine...

18. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess

Reputation Points:
    Woodman: SWIJ leaves this entire thread to SWIY's tender mercy!

19. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    do not beleive everything one sees in a movie. If it were true to get on high would one not think it would already be mixed with coke on the street. Also from swibs understanding people give pit bulls gunpowder to give them an ulcer which causes much pain for the dog, which in turns makes them mean. So unless you want an ulcer do not do it

20. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er

Reputation Points:
    very good bman, the ulcer idea makes sense...