1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - Cocaine in Jamaica

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Cristo, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cristo

Cristo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM told me he is off on holiday to Jamaica soon and would like to party a little bit whilst there.

I have never been before and would like to know how easy it is to pick up a little bit of cocaine?

I am going to Montego Bay.

I was wondering if it is sketchy getting some or if it's offered quite alot (I would prefer to get offered by the resport barmen, caretakers, taxi drivers etc) rather that going off looking for it.

I would like to know the price and quality of it also. :thumbsup:

2. Aar0n

Aar0n Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Welcome to the forums, please refer to the rules as price discussion is forbidden. I am sure that it won't be too difficult to find this information elsewhere, though.

SWIM can't say what the quality will be like, but would assume it's much better than the UK, and cheaper too, as it's much closer to the countries where it's produced. A quick Google search shows that Jamaica is quickly becoming one of the main points from which Cocaine is smuggled in drug mules on aeroplanes, and as it's a relatively poor country, SWIM imagines it will be cheaper still.

HTH, and let SWI us know what the powder over there is like!

3. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    on that note, closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.