Combinations - Cocaine &LSD

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by pokergod0588, May 18, 2005.

1. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if you took liquid acid and put a few drops over your coke, then mixed it up and let it dry...it would give you a pretty kick-ass high wouldnt it? anyone try it or hear of it b/4?

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    now i can see why your asking about od'ing... never tried it but in theory it might work... if it didnt it'd turn your coke into mush because even leaving coke out for a little bit will make it mush

Muirner

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    It seems like a pretty good idea but I agree that the coke would get sloppy. Im sure you could think of something else to put it one though.

4. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it's been a while for this post but i figured i'd tell what happened.I just tried it last night and it didn't work...i put 2 drops (not great shit but decent)onto abount half gram of yayo and the cocaine dried backafterlike an hour (under a lamp)or so butbut only a small trace of acid stayed on the coke and the rest evaporatedand didnt change the coke high much at all (just burned a lil longer)Edited by: pokergod0588

5. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    Worth a shot i guess. I think dropping the acid and then doing a few lines when your were on the come up, just before your peek would produce the desired effect.