1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Cocaine, meth, heroin, cannabis, DXM, MDMA & Alprazolam

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Octo42o, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Sep 14, 2005
    from U.S.A.
    I have binged on COKE and METH for days on end. Somethings I took to fry his brain throughout the Binges.

Coke Binge(on & off for 30 days)+Heroin(2 weeks)+Cannabis(the whole time)
    Fun fucking time, Coming off wanted to die from all the pain and withdrawls

DXM and Ecstacy(1 pure MDMA pill)
    Wow, I didnt find out til later it could cause death. It was the most intense trip my had except for LSA(6 grams). The trip was weird took the pill right as the DXM was taking its effects. I was unconcious as soon as the E took effect only to wake to an intense feeling of what the fuck is going on. I couldnt comprehend anything, had his friend pick him up so he could talk to ppl, like any E trip, but as soon as I was around ppl he couldnt talk, it was like being in 3 states of time, feeling when he was talking was already said, and the present didnt make any sense, and the third thinking of what he will say. Also on the drive back to his house was the same. Hard to explain. Towards the end of the trip I was open and closed eye visuals, as if his eyes were't closed at all. Swim cant remember much or cant really explain in words but what a fucking trip.

More combo exp, I am just to XANAFIED to write them.