Opinions - Cocaine: murphy's law

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Nicaine, May 17, 2005.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    The less you want something, the more it falls into your lap. The more you want something, the less chance of getting it. Is this a friggin' universal law?

OK, so last Fri. night SWIM decided he was done with cola (really) after using it only twice in the past 9 months, and has been cool by his decision. Mon. night (tonight), SWIM's brother tells him he wants an * ball and will just give him 1/4 to 1/3 of it if he gets it for him. So he call his friend and done is done. His brother's money, his friend did all the driving, SWIM sits back and enjoys.

Even better quality than the last time... 9/10 stuff, almost no re-rock acetone taste and it cooks in a spoon like stuff among the best I have had (his test method).

I say -- there is no god, but there's a devil, cuz I was and still is ready to just stay away happily and stay busying doing other stuff and spending his money on useful shit. And that's exactly what I am doing, and this time the yey is falling into his lap!!! Now SWIM's brother's sayin' maybe next Friday night again. (he came into a financial windfall lately, inheritance from relatives who passed away).

Re SWIM's bro -- he didn't even like cola until recently, he's a weed addict (as in heavy, daily use). All of a sudden he loves yeyo (SWIM hates the stinkweed & won't touch it... turns him into Beavis/Butthead, altho that's incidental to the story).

Aiiii... life is damn strange. [​IMG] Anyway, SWIM's swimming again.Edited by: Nicaine

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007
  2. augustine

augustine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Murphy's law right there. But if hes getting the yay coming to him, and he doesn't mind, no reason not to enjoy it. He can just put the abstinence on hold for a bit.

3. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i hear that murphy's law bullshit. i don't even believe in karma or shit like that but it almost seems true (re: want bun can't find it, couldn;t care less and it's all over the place)

4. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's brother got it again last night (SWIM still has a g or so left and hasn't spent a dime). This is just nuts. I am quitting after this is gone tho, because it's interfering with his schedule and his life. He cancelled 2 important appointments this week, and has started to let other important things go. He has plans to go back to school and start a new career. Things are finally going well after years of stagnation.

SWIM stayed up 36 hours the other day, which is a bad sign... he can't stop til it's all gone.

SWIM told me he will not f*ck up his life over this. He hereby passes his recent luck onto the first person who reads this. Catch! [​IMG]Edited by: Nicaine

5. Alquimista

Alquimista Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah.. its weird that way..
    I was looking for shrooms all over the place - for a half a year - nothing.
    just the other day he got offered at a bargain price :D

6. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would say more fell into his lap recently. He's actually getting sick of the high... [​IMG]