Purity - cocaine : powder or rock form discussions

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by whiteflake, Jan 26, 2005.

1. whiteflake

whiteflake Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I ve heard from various people that its best to get your coke in
    'rock' form and crush it yourself, but i've heard that some
    powder can be fantastic!

Any ideas my friends

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  2. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    It's just more likely to be cut when it's in a powder form. Most people
    prefer rocks because it might not have been tampered with as much. Of
    course most rocks are still going to be cut with something, because
    finding completely pure coke is VERY rare. It was just compressed back
    together into a rock form. But yeah, I like rocks better[​IMG]

3. The Boss

The Boss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Actually all rocks are cut with something, as is powdered form because if it wasnt it'd kill ya.

4. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    all rocks are not cut with somthing coke clumps up because it sucks moister from the air thats way some people only want rock form why do you think people get coke in brick form and have to break it up if somone tried to sell me a bag of straight powder i will laugh at them and prolly sock them in the face

5. The Boss

The Boss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Your wrong. Every bump of cocaine you will ever get your hands on has been cut. Cocaine can be rocked up very easily and no im not talking about crack either. If it wasnt cut you MIGHT be able to do a very very small line and thats it or you would be dead. Trust me kid, i know cocaine.

6. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alll cocaine is cut first off and second i ment was rock form is prolly less cut and i already told you why and if you think im wrong go on erowid.com and look at pure cocaine smart ass it is in shiney rock form have you ever seen a brick straight off the boat befor cause it sure aint powder and you can ask anyone why do you think they call it a brick and why do you think some people go through so much trouble to build compressers to make it back into rock form because thats how it looks go read about cocaine and why its chunky

7. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    not alway true I could take a half oz of coke bought from anyone and
    cut it and make a 1 oz ROCK in about a half hour its easy as hell to do
    I always made my stuff into a rock for that reason Most people assume
    its better in a rock witch really has nothing to do with it

8. The Boss

The Boss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    White i never said it came in powder form but im willing to bet there's less the 5 people on here that get there shit straight from the "boat" as you call it. Jomomma is right, i sell rocked shit because embisils think "oh shit its in rock it must be the top of the line shit!! hell yeah ill pay what ever he asks for it". I suggest you get into the game a bit more before you try and correct me white.

9. chronic777

chronic777 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you can get compression machines, i find the harder the better.......but sumtimes you get sum lovely shit thats hard but crumbles easily, it has to have that certain shine to it, kinfof a glossy glow......

10. Sasha Gulag

Sasha Gulag Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    rocks can be made. ever seen goodfellas/ Ray liotta had that gizomo that pressed the coke into balls. this is where the term "fishscale comes from. the flakes pressed on top of one another look like fishscale on the outside of the brick.

i once got coke that was rock hard and a lil moist..and it was garbage..once got 20's of powder in the ghetto and it was blast-off.

there is no way of telling. good coke, to me, has a mild gasoline 'like smell. maybe its just a psychological thing, anyone experience this. especialy when you cook up a shot.

11. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ha get in the game a lil more my only point is that rock form is sometimes cut less because of how coke acts and the way it clumps up and you also seem to know good coke is rocky wich is the reason why you sell yours in rock form and your game comment i know your not in the game enough by your name no boss would be on here and im not even going to talk about the game cause that would be stupid im smart enough to know not to know anything so enough with this lil arguement you think your own way i will think mine im just saying all the keys that somone has seen had to be broken up

12. The Boss

The Boss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Heh, i have to have something to do to keep me awake dont i? I wouldnt be a very good dealer if i slept all night now would i? No, for the simple fact that most cocaine addicts use at night due to security and the fact they sleep all day due to thier previous night of partying. Now, as far as the boss comment, its not reffering to the dope game at all. Ever heard of Folk? Well im IGD. The name boss came from the fact that i always wear boss cloathing due to the fact most of it is black and white which happen to be my scet's colors. Now, maybe that will clarify some of your statements a bit.

13. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    even know this is way off topic just so you know your never suppose to say folk its always folks yea i use to wear boss clothing to i hold it down for GDN

14. The Boss

The Boss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, basically to answer your question whiteflake there really is no "best" form of cocaine. All the answers you will get from here and mostly just opinions because all in all form has nothing to do with quality at all.

The reason i said folk is to detour the usual gramatical corrections that ariseto someone unknolidgable of the scet. Also, its nice to know a fellow desciple is present.

15. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:

That could be because a lot of people use acetone to rock it up

16. chronic777

chronic777 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    once i got this shiny white/yellowish block that was rock hard and would fall out ur nose n shit cus it was so hard to powder and it just stunk so bad (i could smell it from my sock!) it was the best shit ive EVER done, i was chatting aLL night noone could get a word in edge ways! It was one of the 1st ones i ever did too, shame ive neevr come across anything like it really, the stuff ive got right now is the closest thing ive ever done to that one.

17. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how do you rock up coke cause the only way i know is with alot of pressure i dont really need to since mine always just turns to lil rocks on its own i was just wondering

18. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This is how we used to do it if its already rock you gotta crush it up
    mix it with your cut and get it fine as possible then you just put it
    in a bag put a little (like a soda cap full) acetone in the bag and
    start balling it up with your hand you may need to ad a little bit more
    acetone depending on how much powder you have in you bag keep balling
    it up as tight as you can eventually it will all stick toghether in a
    ball inside the bag take it out put it on a plate set your oven on low
    250-300 leave the oven door open and set the plate on the door just let
    it sit there every once in a while pick it up a couple of inches and
    drop it back on the plate you will be able to tell how hard it is by
    how much falls of when you do this. Simple huh I do NOT recomend using
    a microwave I saw one person do that for to long and it burned the
    outside layer of the rock

19. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what do you mean by balling it up like rolling it around in your hand or twisting it all to a corner of a bag

20. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    get it all in a corner and grip it in your hand grab it tight over and over..............