1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Experiences - Cocaine + power outage

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by pankreeas, Dec 17, 2006.

1. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 22, 2005
    99 y/o
    So swim's area has been hit very hard over the past few days with extremely heavy winds and rain. Due to this; swim, along with 1.3 million other people in his area were without power for 2 days. Some are still without power. Swim acquired some cocaine before work on the first day of the blackouts. Needless to say his plans of the usual coca/internet combo could not happen. Instead I had an amazing time with candlelight, his notebook, and his doc.

The anxiety factor which usually starts to hamper his experiences at around 3 hours into a run, was not present whatsoever. After making a few phone calls, he filled up over 35 pages of paper with cocaine induced thoughts and emotions. It was a very great night as swim knows he is powerless to technology when it is accessible, but was very content when he was cut off from the technological world by chance and not choice. Because of the situation (and the resulting darkness) swim also had a lot less random & pointless episodes of walking around looking for things to do, mainly due to the fact that walking around in flickering candlelight tweaking on coke produced a rather unnerving feeling.

I would love to say he will repeat this again, but knows how powerful his need for electricity is. So he knows that it won't happen again until the next storm. Either that or until he sells all his possessions move to Greenland.

On a side note, the situation makes me wonder what would have happened if he had been peaking on a psychadelic at the time, and suddenly all the power came back on, and the tv, computer, lights, everything fired up @ once. Could you imagine? I would probably have a heart attack.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2007
  2. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 19, 2005
    man, it would suk if You was lining at home and then suddenly a blackout happened
  3. bunk8017

bunk8017 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 5, 2006
    wow, I would love to experience that...seeing as though she normally visits this site, and others, when she is lifted...it would be interesting to see what she would do without technology...probably clean the house like crazy
  4. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    May 12, 2006
    31 y/o from U.S.A.

Hell yeah, and the bad thing is in my area if there is a blackout, it's always between 12am-4am, exactly when I am sitting in front of his computer having fun with his yayo. Luckily it's only happened once, and it was just a couple minutes. Personally I say it seems like it would suck total balls to be all yayed out and have no electricity for hours, but I am really accustomed to all his high tech devices :smoking: