1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Social - cocaine quality / how to buy

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Sickman, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Sickman

Sickman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 9, 2005
    from Canada
    If You were to buy cocaine from a fairly unknown source (friend of a friend, or whatever), could You easily determine how good the stuff was?

I have tried coke on only a few occasions and had a good time, but never had to worry about the quality of the substance. What does bad coke look and/or taste like? I could easily identify bunk marijuana but is pretty clueless when it comes to the white powder.
  2. audiocide

audiocide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 28, 2005
    66 y/o
    Cocaine has a certain texture you must be used to, as well as a sort of dull shine. It is easy to mix other powders to get this same texture and an approximate look, but other than that you need a test to determine such things.

If one were to come into direct contact with the salesman, I would assume the person would converse briefly about the product.

Perhaps have the seller sample such things. Saftey measures, my friend.

3. 788.4

788.4 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 11, 2005
    I wouldn't advise that you ask the seller to sample his own product. Asking him to do so would be rude and would indicate that you have very little trust and respect for him.

When some people buy from new dealers they likes to buy a small amount, try it out, and buy more later if they were satisfied with it.
  4. Pantrophile

Pantrophile Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Apr 20, 2006
    It should have a strong and distinct smell.

You can also ask to 'gum' a small bit of it but occasionally you'll stumble accross something that is cut with procaine (or something) and the numbness will throw you off. The coke numb is a little more warm and fuzzy than procaine, which is kind of like a cold sting at first. Also, coke takes a little bit longer to kick in. But all in all, it's a touchy business, gumming.

Go by smell.
  5. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mar 31, 2006
    31 y/o
    it should have a gasoline-like smell