Effects - cocaine + sleepy = O.o

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Jackal522525, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Jackal522525

Jackal522525 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey guys first post, I had a question. I use cocaine and immeditely feels sleepy, he knows it can't be something in the cut because no one else feels the same way their all full of energy, he says it because he's ADD, any opinions on this, TIA

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    How many times has this happened?

3. gEaKeDuP

gEaKeDuP Newbie

Reputation Points:
    could be problems concerning his health maybe??? check his heart rate and pulse and all that next time. see how hard hes breathin...

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Some people, including those diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, do have paradoxical reactions to stimulants. I knew a person who was diagnosed with ADD by the school nurse, and the school sent him off to a doctor. He was prescribed Ritalin, which made him drowsy. So then he was prescribed Seconal (secobarbital) to wake him up. His central nervous system was shorted out within a few months on this regimen, and he refused further "treatment."

5. Jackal522525

Jackal522525 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    he's an experienced user, no health issues during use, always has the "high" just falls asleep, very strange. thanks for the info, he must be severly ADD because SWIJ is also ADD and bounces off the walls.

6. BeeBadger

BeeBadger Newbie

Reputation Points:
    58 y/o
    Check this out, I get hungry!!!and sleepy at times. He takes naps....He says this never happened before. For he just relapse in July, and has been Rockin ever since then. He never felt sleepy, or hungry. He eats 3 meals a day, but goes without sleep for 2 or 3 days. But, in between he gets freakin sleepy, and nods out WTF??? HJe too, had concerns about what those bastards were cutting it with. Fuckers deliver too.

7. yayo4yournasal

yayo4yournasal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    coke has never made swim feel sleepy, but on occasion coke has failed to provide the energy boost necessary to stay awake, and I has blown a line and went to bed.