1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Purity - cocaine smells / olfactory flashbacks / tastes

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Phade, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Phade

Phade

Reputation Points:
    got some shit that smelt like a perm marker.. best coke i've ever had.. 1 line and i couldn't move for like 30 seconds... just wondering if you all had any similar experiences.. 2nd line i puked.. anyhow hit me back with some feedback.. i've never had shit like this before.. it made me have the biggest ego and feel the best i've ever felt from yack.. hollah back youngins..

2. ihateme

ihateme

Reputation Points:
    Everything that i ever bought was like that, i used to pay way more for the good shit, as opposed to spending alot less for some that is not nearly as good.. i have done lower quality but i love the smell, taste, numbness and that great feeling that great coke gives... hmm i have to shut up now.. i have been clean for 3 weeks and i want to stay that way.. just talking about it makes me want to call him and get some for tonight.... ok but i am not... peace [​IMG]

3. kailey_elise

kailey_elise Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    the cocaine smells / olfactory flashbacks thread

A friend of mine just picked up a bag, and it smells weird, kind of like white glue, and has a slightly off taste.
    It's definately coke, it numbs
    up your mouth and after snorting a line I definately got that coke rush
    (as did a friend, who I didn't know that I thought it smelled slightly
    off), so obviously this weird smell is a cut.
    Any idea what it could
    be? I don't want to do any more if I can't tell what it's cut
    with, and the last time I tried to rock up a bag I really fucked it up,
    so I don't want to go that route just yet.
    Thanks for any help!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  4. 8BaLL

8BaLL

Reputation Points:
    yes, it would be cut. seeing how cocaine is odorless [​IMG]

5. kailey_elise

kailey_elise Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I meant that there's a cut in it causing the problem, as opposed to a totally fake bag. ;&gt;</span><br style="font-family: courier new,courier,mono;">
    <br style="font-family: courier new,courier,mono;">
    Never did find out
    what it was, although I think it had been cut with some kind of pill as
    well - it had that pill burn to it. How annoying.</span><br style="font-family: courier new,courier,mono;">
    She doesn't go through that person anymore. heeheehee!</span><br style="font-family: courier new,courier,mono;">
    ~</span>K.Elise</span></font>

6. sicksadswirl

sicksadswirl

Reputation Points:
    well also it could be that they crush up some tylenol and then used nail polish clear nail polish to glue the tylenol parts on the rock to make it look like there was more coke then there was.

its a different kind of high. its not bad. but that could be it.

7. emotionalxs

emotionalxs

Reputation Points:
    making coke smell or taste stronger

are there any types of cutting agents that make coke smell or taste stronger?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2007
  8. snowmizer

snowmizer

Reputation Points:
    Well considering that cocaine hcl is odorless, This makes for an interesting question. The smell that most stuff has, unless I was grossly misinformed is from the chemicals used to process it, and not the coke itself. Some of the anesthetic cuts such as lidocaine or procaine can increase the numbness, but this stuff will ruin the coke in my opinion. Any seasoned veteran can tell this stuff is in there right away. How? It makes you numb for way to long and screws up your sinuses. Real coke wont make you numb for very long. Also, those cuts gum up your sinuses, and are usually considered bad cuts by most. Im curious why you would need a cut like that anyway. Not that its your motive, but most people would want that to take advantage of others, which is bad karma if you ask me.

9. Iggypoop

Iggypoop

Reputation Points:
    hmmmmm, yeah wouldn't wantanyone cutting my 'bolivian marching powder' [​IMG]lol

10. emotionalxs

emotionalxs

Reputation Points:
    i just want to make sure that im not getting taken advantage of

11. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine cut with ether?

sorry if this is a stupid question, i dont know much about coke. i was talking to my friend and this girl came in to buy a bag off of him and he gave her a line to try it out first. she snorted it and then looked satisfied and bought the rest, before she left she said "seems like good shit, cant even tell if theres any ether in there at all" then she left. i was just wondering if ether is something that its commonly cut with or not, cuz i always though ether was a drug in its own and would only add to the fun, but i guess i dont really know much about it so any insight would be much appreciated. thanks!

also my friend took a couple lines on sunday night (no more than a half g) and he has a drug test on thursday morning. he rarely ever does coke and hadnt done it for over a month before the superbowl so should he be worried at all?

12. Df1337

Df1337

Reputation Points:
    If the test is for urine he should be ok. The cocaine should be out of his system after 72 hours

13. mattp

mattp

Reputation Points:
    ether is a volatile substance. if you think your coke was "cut" with
    ether, let it sit out for a few days, keep some rice next to it to make
    sure that it doesn't absorb the moisture in the air. cocaine is
    hydroscopic -absorbs moisture. after a few days out, all the ether will
    have evaporated and you will be fine. some people use ether, acetone,
    and chloroform to purify their cocaine at SWIM's college as it is at
    our disposal in the chemistry labs. looking at different cut's
    solubilities,etc, we can get a purer sample.

14. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    cool, would coke cut with ether have any difference in effect other than just being weaker since its not as pure? like doesthe ether do anything to you to fuck you up (in a good or bad way)?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    she couldnt smell the ether while it was in the baggie?

-Brian

16. mattp

mattp

Reputation Points:
    if it was "cut" with ether... i'm assuming the person that cut it
    dissolved the cocaine in the ether, filtered it (some cuts left in the
    filter that are insoluble) and then let the ether evaporate for a few
    days.

17. badger2565

badger2565

Reputation Points:
    Crack Sometimes Has A Bad Taste: Ideas Why?

When swim cooks up some rock, it sometimes has bad taste. Swim uses bakingsoda method and has been for quite sometime.Nothing different is done ,it just happens ever so often.(not alot) Does this happen to others and is there a way to get the taste out. Any info would be great. [​IMG]

18. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Is it a strong oily taste, sort of like nail polish remover? If so, happened to SWIM before too... not sure what causes it. Possibly something in the cut from the original powder.Edited by: Nicaine

19. badger2565

badger2565

Reputation Points:
    Right, very oily. Has to be a way to get that shit out. Somebody please help!!![​IMG]

20. KeWLMoNk

KeWLMoNk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have the same problem .. what the hell is the deal