1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - Cocaine turned into "chewing gum like substance"

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Balubus, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balubus

Balubus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    SWIM got some nice cocaine has had it in storage for just over two weeks now in a very thin bag (almost see thru) was perfect powder before but now has turned to "chewing gum like substance".

What can SWIM do to turn this back to powder like substance?

Microwave and hairdryer seems to "moisten & turn it like glue"

What can SWIM do? Please help!!!:(

2. crabclaw

crabclaw Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I would just chew that shit, bro.

3. Balubus

Balubus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Chew 2oz of it man i think that is not a good idea!! Seriously any ideas to dry this shit up??

Thanks

4. crabclaw

crabclaw Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Realistically, it sounds like temperature and moisture have reacted with whatever binder/cut was in the dope. If if turned into a chewing gum like substance then you really don't have many options left to reconstitute if back into a snortable form. You might be able to melt it down using the baking soda techinique to extract the freebase and make it smokable, but you will need to consult another thread for that as it is more detailed than I want to get into here. Good luck.

5. Balubus

Balubus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female
    Here man SWIM wont smoke it, just wants it back into powder (snortable) form, do you reckon this could be mixed with glucose or what??

Think you might right be correct about the temp. conditions as SWIM stored it in freezing conditions then in around 10 [FONT=&quot]°c !!

Can you advise what thread to start as i am new to this maybe PM me thread??

Need to get this right. Cheers:s

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  6. Danstar

Danstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    One would think that an air tight bag, freeze it so goes into solid form again then grind it up and sniff it quick time would be the best solution if someone had the forementioned predicament

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  7. crabclaw

crabclaw Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    SWIY doesn't need to start a new thread. SWIY's dope has changed it's chemical properties due to temp/moisture. Go to the main forum, find the cocaine/crack main thread. Scroll down to the section called "the cocaine and crack forum main thread / frequently asked question thread listing", under this there will be a section called "TEK" under this will be "Making crack cocaine with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) methods thread". This thread will insruct SWIY to the process to convert to smokable freebase with minimal effort. Trust SWIM if this is done properly SWIY will get more bang out of their chewing gum than any other method. And yes this will turn your sludge to crack if done properly, be careful crack will rock you world. Peace.

8. Danstar

Danstar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    he doesn't want to smoke it though, I think crack is a bit of a sketchy one because the high is reportedly better than cocaine but to me the though of doing it with the potential addiction along with the possibility of numbing ones lungs some what frightening.

9. crabclaw

crabclaw Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    OK, SWIY needs to chew it then, cause there ain't no way in hell SWIY is going to get it back into a snortable form. Ain't going to happen, been there done that.

10. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from japan
    on that note
    closed

please see the links in the other thread swiyou has opened, or follow the advice given here...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.