1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Cocaine - Urine Test

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by sheba9, Sep 27, 2004.

1. sheba9

sheba9 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a pre-employment physical/drug test that I believe they will be testing my urine. I've worked on and off for this company for a while, so when I transferred to a new office I wasn't aware that they were going to give me the test twice this year alone. In the past they tested only my urine, but this office may require a hair analysis (but seriously doubt it).

Anyhow, I don't regualry do cocaine, but I did about 4 snorts from a bullet ending around 10 am on Sunday. The last time I did cocaine beforfe that was over a year. My test is scheduled for 8 am on Wednesday, giving me around 70 hours exactly to clean out my body the best that I can. Any advice how I can do this? Should I drink a lot of water? I have heard though that they can determine if you dilute your urine by measuring the creatine and specific gravity of it, which if you drink tons of water, it might show that those levels are low.

My friend gave me herbal clean, a masking agent, that I could take right before the test, but I read online that some labs can detect when you use a masking agent.

I just don't want to take any chances. I have shouldn't ever done the S#*% in the first place.

any comments and help would be appreciated!!!

2. sheba9

sheba9 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    by the way... I just took an at home drug test from a drug store and it said that I am POSITIVE stil for coke. I'm running out of time, just around 35 more hours until I take the test. PLEASE HELP!

3. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    all i can tell u is drink so much water that u have to piss more than u want to. drink drink drink... piss piss piss.

hope things go ok for u man.

Tested for in Standard Drug Tests?

YES

Can Trigger Tests for Other Substances?

Yes : Amphetamines

Detection Period in Urine

48 - 72 hrs

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I am in the same situation, how did yours turn out. SWIM hasnt done coke since Saturday night and he smoked some crack. He had not done coke in any form in months. SWIM has been drinking water and has to take a test at 11:15 tomorrow. He is drinking cranberry juice too. Any other suggestions? Do you think SWIM will pass?

5. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    how much coke did you do? how much crack? (not sure from your post if
    you did both or if you just did coke in crack form) in any case thats
    like 5 days, i think youll be fine unless you did some massive amount.
    i know a girl who did 4 grams to the face in one night and came up
    dirty 2 weeks later. it has a lot to do with the amount you did and
    whether you are using regularly. you said you arent using regularly so
    unless you did a shitload of coke you should be fine.

6. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Male
    between four friends we did .9 grams of chedda

7. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    i think youll be fine. ive passed tests 2 days after .5 to the face.
    then again i have a wicked fast metabolism. but 5 days is enough, you
    should pass with no problems.

8. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Okay that sounds good. I have been looking for a job lately so I was drinking lots of water. I didnt know I would have to piss so soon so I was kinda caught off guard. I think I will be fine, but I went ahead and purchased a b-clean which you drink one hour before and it controls the ph and creatine levels etc and masks the toxins 1 hour after you drink it, up to 5 hours, so I will definitely be okay. It has a 200% money back guarantee and my friend at the headshop recommended it. Many of my friends have used the product 2 days after and they passed. It has been like 5 days for me so I dont think there will be a problem at all. I will continue to drink lots of water and cranberry juice before the test and Ill drink this bclean like 1.5 hours before the test.

9. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Just got news from my friend and he took a test yesterday for probation and he passed with the b-clean. He was with SWIM smoking crack the same day. I feel better now with this b-clean it was 30 bucks but I should be able to make that back in no time with a job.

10. malarky2

malarky2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I smoked an eight ball of pure coke on Tuesday night . I am using a GNC detox kit , drinking lots of water and going to the sauna for an hour a day . Will I pass a urine test the following monday ?