Codeine Activities

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by Tortoise, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Tortoise

Tortoise Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I was interested in knowing what You likes to do in the midst of a codeine bender. Personally, Swim tells me that his favourite thing to do is just lie down with the curtains drawn and drift away. He used to watch movies, but given the subtlety of codeine he now realises that if he's paying attention to anything else, he doesn't enjoy it nearly as much.

2. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Hookers, Beer, Poker

3. darkglobe

darkglobe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I feel the above would be more suited to Cocaine use.

SWIM definitely likes (as he does with most drugs) to used brainwave entrainment to assist him in achieving a meditative state (incidentally he uses transcendental medidation techniques) thus creating an even more worthwhile experience.

If I am just looking for a bit of an opiate 'buzz' (more of a lethargy, really) he just does the same as SWITortoise and lies down in a darkened room, not really concentrating on anything.

~Dark

4. leigh1981

leigh1981 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Swim can't stand just relaxing when on codeine. She loves to be busy especially loves chatting to people on the phone or in person. Gets so social she could talk your ear off. Likes surfing the net too. Fave thing to do is writing new music and playing guitar - creativity seems to flow so much better. Not as good as on coke but trying to stay away from coke so codeine helps with the songwriting for now. And swim also loves working at her job - job is so much more fun on codeine. Thats when she started using heavy is when she found out how much more work she could get done when high. Of course she is on the T3's that have the caffeine as well so hyper rather than sleepy.

5. Tortoise

Tortoise Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Well, considering codeine is a downer of sorts, it certainly is unusual that it picks you up so much. My guess is that it's the caffeine that has that effect on you. Where I'm from, they don't put any caffeine in the pills that I use for extractio and I find it to be extremely mellow. I would honestly say that I feel the high about 300% more if i'm just lying down zoning out than I do if I'm doing something active like watching a movie or playing music. Everybody's different though!

6. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I will either surf the net, lay down and listen to nice soft and relaxing music. I will sometimes play guitar, or write poetry etc. Or sometimes I will just sit down and watch TV

7. darkglobe

darkglobe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I like to make his bedroom as dark as possible, switch on his disco ball and his lava lamp, chuck on some Pink Floyd and chill the fuck out.

8. Ethyl

Ethyl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    Lying down and not thinking of nothing..., that's the spirit of the poppie, look at the opium dens and how they spent the time. no distractions and half-light, that how you really potentiate opioids.
    Lying down and not thinking of nothing will even put swiEthyl on the nod with high doses of tramadol.

Sure opiods are fun for pratically doing everything, but if you want to be at your maximum euphoric state, than swiToirtoise is right. Lying down and not thinking of nothing.

One thing that swiEthyl really likes is to have the tv going in some sort of documentary, alltought he doesn't see it and doesn't pay attention to it, it is mostly for background noise, and it gets swiEthyl less dulled. swiEthyl likes music in the background too, like Morphine, Brian Eno and everything swiEthyl likes and it's raw and/or relaxing...

--------------
    Some day...
    hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=985JGeGq_tc

9. Br00klynB0y87

Br00klynB0y87 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Anything. :p

Opiates in general create a sense of well being where I don’t mind doing whatever, since everything takes on a rosy hue. However music and a Mary Jane is never a bad idea. :crazy

10. erriksen

erriksen Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have always found codeine stimulating. I am talking about pure codeine phosphate pills so there is no possibility of caffeine effects. The idea of lying in a darkened room seems a waste of the experience in SWIM's opinion, SWIM loves to go out, SWIM enjoys going to the pub etc whilst taking codeine as a booze substitute.

11. SuprSonik

SuprSonik Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM really enjoys relaxing in his recliner while watching a movie or playing a game. Sometimes, kicking back and listening to relaxing music is all it takes to make it worthwhile. SWIM also finds it to be a very social experience; he will often chat with friends online, and he thinks it would be an enjoyable experience to share with a friend.

12. ruca

ruca Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    hei man,a quite old post again my cat just found at the right time.
    what he means is he is on the upwards of a 400mg codeine high, toghether with a lost count of lorazepam..it s quinda of enjoyable this way..and well i guess my post it self answers the question itself in some way.
    cat means..when the warmth comes and nothing coud really really touch us harm in this realm of ours:THE CODEINE REAL, he enjoys being pretty chilled,maybe talking to someone,enjoying some good music,why not both...this is very nice stuff to do for it has all to do with the smoothness of codeine itself..i mean, cat has done harder opiates opioids but this one her has that little thing..only too bad it doesnt last that long,thus my cat uses benzos in order to do so...well,from the bottomof my endless, believe me ,endless well i say codeine should naturally make a part of us in such a natural way..maybe a dreamer but, as under the unfluence i never did something violent or stupid..stupidity will be people knowing i use,along with other stuff,and well,i am a malfunctuning..waiting days to go to this healing theraphy center for a year..there bombarde with buprenorfine(the least) and metadone,more likely(the most)..
    ok,opi users do tend to loose control over things,this one itself did, if i was a catholic i would be cast in hell, as im not i live it everyday....so that s why...
    we have this sweet little things such as codeine to help our pain in here.
    going too sentimental?have a look at your mirror too..
    stay save
    r

13. humdroid

humdroid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Peter is weaning off tranquilisers and when with friends the moods from the tranquiliser withdrawl render him quiet and withdrawn and friends are concerned.
    With a little codeine 120-150mg Peter is brought out of his shell.

Peter wants to stress that codeine should not regularly be used for this purpose, and Peter does not get hold of codeine easily.
    He only used it when his best friend Graham had spares from his script for pain. (once in a while)