Codeine addiction, take lsd and weed everyday too

Discussion in 'General Addiction discussion' started by PGR0707, Jun 18, 2018.

1. PGR0707

PGR0707 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Nowadays i just cant stay sober, ive taken lsd daily for around a year ive been taking a whole tab recently per day but tbh i dont really feel much but i still need it just like weed which I've smoked around 4 years now daily, but the codeine isnt healthy but i jus dont like care basically id rather destroy my body for that little extra codeine high, what can i do, if i was able to just be on lsd n weed everyday thatd be fine

2. PGR0707

PGR0707 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The worst part is like after awhile of leaving the codeine, you think oh the high is gonna be great coz tolerance drops n im like fuck it coz why not basically

3. Mingo123

Mingo123 Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Somewhere over the rainbow
    So based on what I read above, you don't care about yourself and you are willing to destroy your body to get high. Welcome to Drug Addict attitude! It's all fun and games until you do destroy your body then end-up pooping in a sack strapped to your body while you go to dialysis. You need to give your body a break and your mind to recover from being high. Touching reality now and then is a good thing - helps you stay a productive member of society. After a break, you might start feeling your highs again. You summed up Codeine use quite well in your second post.

I fear for you and wish you well. You can use drugs, but still take care of yourself and your body. This is a great place for information. Do a search on long term LSD use. Lots of regular users space out the hits to give the brain time to recover.
    Please be well!

4. Tronz

Tronz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from England, United Kingdom
    How the hell do you take LSD everyday? I’ve enjoyed many trips but I couldn’t imagine tripping balls all day everyday, too much of a mind bend.

On a serious note, seek some help. I’m currently doing this myself

5. ladywolf2012

ladywolf2012 Got diamonds in the soles of my shoes! Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o from Foothills of Arizona
    I agree with Mingo--you obviously don't give much of a sh*t about yourself or your health. Taking LSD every day is insane, and will eventually drive you there, if it hasn't already. Daily pot, codeine--man, we are not positively impressed by what you are doing.

It sounds to me like you are crying out for help while try to act drug-macho about the whole deal. You do know that eventually, sooner or later, you will go psychotic and probably die? I daresay that you are not feeding yourself well, or sleeping well--if at all.

I am curious as to what happened some time ago to make you feel totally careless about your life and your well-being? Please feel free to share with us if you want to. Your story just plain makes me sad. You are going no place fast unless you get some good help!

6. PGR0707

PGR0707 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks for the replies, since then i have stopped using codeine regularly but still cant cut the lsd and weed use, i find it really hard to go a day without lsd because the come up and the affects just generally help me theough everyday, thanks for the help

Tags: