1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - Codeine Pill White Labeled 100/Y on front, 3 on back.

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by jerem0y, Dec 6, 2012.

1. jerem0y

jerem0y Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I was just curious, how much codeine are in these pills? My friend gave me two. I know that they are very old, and the pill probably isn't prescribed anymore. But i saw the bottle and it said Acetaminophen (I think :confused:) and Codeine. And what do you think the best way to abuse these two pills would be..? :)

2. thedude234

thedude234 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    not enough codeine sorry bro :(

3. Soma Cruz

Soma Cruz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I can't find what dosage it might be at all. I don't really want to speculate and be wrong, though.

I will tell you that you'll only get effects from codeine by taking it orally. It has to be taken that way because it needs to be converted into morphine in your liver before reaching your brain. So other routes of administration like snorting, which deliver drugs to your brain and then your liver, will not work with this drug.