codeine powder

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by bottlekop, Aug 29, 2006.

1. bottlekop

bottlekop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim know that the standard way to get codeine out of everyday pain pills and get rid of all the other crap is a CWE.

However, this leaves the codeine (and cafeine etc...) in a liquid, and the paracetamol(acetominophen)/ asprin/ ibuprofen in solid form.

This is fine, but only alows for it to be drunk. So, I was wondering if it could be done in reverse (ie: the paracetamol etc is disolved, but the codeine is not). What solvent can one use? is paracetamol or codeine soluable in alcohal or not or both?

And if this is possible, can swiy/m smoke this powder for opiodic effects?

nice, easily obtainable, opiod spliffs:smoking: .
    or sumthin' like that...

2. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    You would have to convert it from codeine phosphate to codeine freebase in order to smoke it, which I have been researching over the past few days and is about to attempt today. Check out this thread: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/7164 I don't think You will want to put this freebase in a spliff though, looks like chasing the dragon would be the best method although I amn't 100% sure about that.

3. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Be weary of this, although SWIF has no experience of smoking codeine he does know that injecting codeine is very very bad and can cause fluid on the lungs and a very painful quick death.

It would be worth researching this more if one plans to smoke Codeine. I dont imagine it's possible but good luck to You if he wants to try it.

4. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Injecting codeine IV is a very bad idea because of the side effects SWIFantasian mentioned, but SC/IM injections are used commonly and don't have the dangerous side effects IV codeine has.
    Though one ofcourse needs pure codeine, not just codeine powder extracted with a CWE extraction, and also one would need codiene phosphate instead of the sulfate salt, as the phosphate salt is much, much more soluble than the sulfate salt.