codeine - syrop

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by Stavrogin, May 2, 2006.

1. Stavrogin

Stavrogin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi all.

I had abottle of Paracodina, that is a syrop against the cough that contains diidrocodein (from Codein). SWIM drank it all ( the bottle contains 100g) but he didnt have any effect; no scratchy, no euphoria, just a bit of sleepiness.

What I should do to reach any effect? maybe he should drink two bottles?

2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    What other ingredients are in it other than DHC? What is the DHC concentration per bottle? How many ml are in a bottle?

1. 3/5,
      good questions to ask, i want to find out this answer too
      May 2, 2006
  3. Stavrogin

Stavrogin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The Bottle contains: diidrocodein (DHC?) 200,0 mg. Benzoic Acid (in english??) 200,0 mg.

I said he doesnt know how it is in ML.

4. Stavrogin

Stavrogin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I am asking because in opium dosage section i've read that a safe dosage for beginners is 60 mg. But SWIM (who is a beginner and has no tollerance at all to opium and its derivates) drank a entire bottle (100mg) and didnt get any effect: no euphoria, no scracthy! nothing but a little bit of sleepiness. Maybe I am a alien? :eek:

1. 3/5,
      interesting question!
      May 2, 2006
  5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    maybe You has a naturally high tolerance, or there is some aspect of this brand of syrup that makes it difficult for too much DHC to be absorbed at one time. or maybe You was expecting a different kind of buzz, or had a lot of food in the stomach at the time, or any number of other things. in my experience, and other people might back swim up on this too, it took SWIM a couple times of using opiates to feel and recognize their effects. HOWEVER be cautious with DHC and other opiates. theyre sneaky and addictive fuckers that You may be best not tangling with in the first place.

1. 4/5,
      Well pointed out cautionary advice regarding the insidious nature of dihydrcodeine addiction.
      Jun 2, 2012
  6. Stavrogin

Stavrogin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I didnt expect nothing as a Heroin flash, but at least a bit of Euphoria. But prolly you are right, Swim only needs to learn to recognize DHC effects.
    And of course I am paying attention on the addiction thing, he knows opiates are sneaky and bastards :D