Coffee Filter prevents Drug Dogs???

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by TheMatrix, Apr 15, 2005.

1. TheMatrix

TheMatrix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I heard if you put your weed,pills ect. in coffee filters they cant smell it. Is this true?? If its not whats a good way to package your stuff that will prevent them from smelling it if there is a way. On you not like a big package just in your shoe or something.

2. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In SWIM's past experiences with bringing drugs back from Mexico, he/she would put whatever he/she was bringing into a zip-lock bag and put that bag into another bag full of petroleum jelly. Seal that bag and spray with Lysol deodorizor/disinfectant. In his/her experiences he/she had an extra fuel tank welded underneath the car and the passenger airbag was hollow. Note: when putting bag #1 into bag #2, make sure it is completely incased in a THICK layer of petroleum jelly and sealed airtight. This method worked many times in the past for I, even past dogs.

As for the coffee filter thing, I doubt it will work. Try putting your weed in one and I'll bet even you could smell through it. I don't know any ways of effectively hiding stuff on your person from dogs.Edited by: jrock0069

3. asystole

asystole Newbie

Reputation Points:
    coffee filters doesn't make sense... I think youmisheard someonemoving drugs in coffee.

4. TheMatrix

TheMatrix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I dont know thats what my friends uncle said. Anyway Jrock thanks for the tip.

5. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    You used to be able to put some coffee beans with your weed to mask the
    smell but they trained to dogs to detect this trick so it doesn't work
    anymore. I doubt a coffee filter would cover the smell at all.

6. coppafeel

coppafeel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    its very difficult to beat dogs...ive only had one encounter and we
    were not trying to hide anything really....we were smoking a bowl and
    shit so we werent carrying weight....coffee supposedly works but i
    would doubt it. anything you really hear word of mouth from
    someone who hasnt moved weight is more than likely bullshit. ive
    heard from a good friend the same petroleum jelly system, so i think
    that may work

7. Undergradu8

Undergradu8 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    on the subject of getting small amoutns past dogs, for example into a club/event, the safest way is to triple bag. making sure that you awsh your hands and thoroughly wash any surface before you put the first bag into teh second,

and most importantly when you put the double bag into teh final bag, be very very careful not to contaminate the outside of teh third bag with anything, wear gloves, wash surfaces, sticky tape the top of teh bag.

now, again with clean hands, scalpel and surafce make a button sized slit in the stickytape, and use this to attach the bag to buton on your boxers.

Casually stroll past the dogs with your ahppiest face on, and enjoy them sniffing your crotch, they wont smell a thing.

8. austin

austin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if this works but I tripple bag mine then but in in a bag
    of ground pepperment leaves( 1 oz bag) then spray it with axe then hide
    it somewhere