Netherlands - Coffeeshop Hotels in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Coffeeshops' started by katee, Feb 7, 2005.

1. katee

katee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG]we just came back from Amsterdam.... and foun a hotel-coffeshop! needless to say it was goooooooood. we found it through www.hotelrunners.com

2. michael1

michael1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    Re: Amsterdam!

I am going to amsterdam in august15 for 10 days I am staying at the www.hotelutopia.nl they have good blueberry marijuana and you can smoke in the room I do with a water bong the hotel is very gooooooooooood and the weed menu is awsome coffeshop hotels have got to be the best stay in amsterdam for stoners.

3. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from earth

In Amsterdam, alot of hotel owners will let you smoke in the room. If you want to know if it is ok, just ask.

4. Joe Duffy

Joe Duffy Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

Is this spam?

5. rocksmokinmachine

rocksmokinmachine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from earth

Maybe, I thought the first post may have been. The second one seems genuine though.

6. silenius

silenius Newbie

Reputation Points:

No advertisement, but a private recommendation:
    I love the Hemp Hotel (http://www.hemp-hotel.com/), esp. since they have a bar open till early in the morning (for Amsterdam standards). It is run by a long-term cannabis-activist, people are nice, I met lots of cool people in the bar. Oh, another big plus: They serve coffee (read "coffee"), not the watery stuff you get everywhere but real coffee that made me (2l strong coffee/day) shiver after a single cup ^^
    If they don't have any rooms: De Munck, 50m to the right of the Hemp Hotel (bargained them down to 50% of their initial offer) - lots of no-smoking signs in the rooms but also huuuuge ashtrays ;) - and the people working there are also quite cool.

Though, other hemp-related hotels may be as cool as this - I just did not try any other.