Combinations - Coke and 2C-I

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by youngblood, Aug 16, 2005.

1. youngblood

youngblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    would this be any good snorted together. How much 2ci should I put in the mix.thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  2. psyvision2000

psyvision2000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    dont do it...a frine of mine snorted 2c-b and it stung worse than anything you imagine he said so bewware

3. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have done coke and 2C-I, though it was on top of MDMA so the doses probably won't be much use to you. He seems to remember doing 120mg of MDMA, followed 2 hours later by 3mg of 2C-I snorted, followed 30 minutes later by an enormous line (unmeasured) of coke. The overall experience with that lot was amazing, apparently.

(You won't get any problem with nose burn from 2C-I until you hit around the 5mg mark, at 10mg it's unbearable)

4. youngblood

youngblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So it is ok to do it, but wouldnt snorting it with coke keep youre nose numb to the burn. Would 5-6 mg give me the effects of the 2ci or will i need more if the coke over shadows it.

5. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Actualy swim just tried this last night for the first time, he dosent
    normally do coke all that much, hes only done it like 3 times before,
    it ended up making him sick, and he normally dosent have to purge on
    2ci alone, the trip was certianly more intense although.

-sorry didnt realize you ment snorting them together, I took the 2ci orally

Edited by: sg43

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    dumb idea in my opinion. can't imagine coming down off cocaine in the middle of a 2C-I trip.

2C's should not be snorted.

7. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I would have thought that doing coke at the same time as the 2C-I would indeed stop nose burn, though be careful. When I snorted 10mg of 2C-I his nosed was fucked for three days afterwards, implying it wasn't simply aboutpain, but also caused damage to the nasal membrane as well. I say don't snort more than 7.5mg of 2C-I under any circumstances, with or without coke.

8. youngblood

youngblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what nanobrain said does make sense but i might end up trying it anyways. i think 3-5mg should compliment the trip tho, or maybe im wrong.

9. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just tried 2-ci for the first time two nights ago. It was 14mg carefully weighed out and placed in tinfoil envelopes. It was and off-whitesomewhat clumpy powder. I sniffed it and by the time i stopped grabbing my head out of sinus pain. I was tripping very hard. The trip last about 5 hours until a friend came by with some quite potent coke. I did several large lines at once. Maybe a quarter gm/or a little less. And it killed my 2-ci experience rather quickly. I just began the coked out feeling, as well as profusely sweating, whichwent away.We proceeded to party until dawn, although i couldnt differentiate between the blow and the 2-c1 by 1am or so. I initially sniffed the 14mg's at 7:20 pm. Interesting experience, although with how many visuals i was having i was dissapointed at the lack of spiritual insight/ and orego loss/gain. Just my personal experience.

apradavra

10. DJ-666

DJ-666 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    2C-I and Coke???

Has anyone ever tried a mix of these two?
    SWIM heard of a friend of a friend that was fantastic. I am a careful user so he first wants to know if anyone in here maybe can answer this question.

Are there maybe any problems for body and/or mood???

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I would guess that the two would cause a rise in blood pressure and possibly put a strain on the heart. It sounds like a dreadful combination - body load of 2-CI along with the anxiety of the cocaine wearing off. Ewww!! LOL!

12. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    = one bad trip with panic, anxiety and cardiovasular taxation. in short, avoid.

13. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Mmmm....well......I tried it and it was very good indeed. However I'm sure it's not too healthy for the reasons outlined above. The dose of 2C-I I did was pretty small (about 5mg insufflated) and a big fat line of coke certainly put me on top of the world. However in this case, as with most instances of combining coke with psychedelics, although it FELT wonderful, the degree of arrogance brought in by the coke pretty much put an end to any learning experience that might otherwise have been occurring.

14. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would think that the 2c-i would mask the coming-down effects of coke no problem. i still wouldn't try it, though.... i really can't imagine myself doing yayo without a bottle of blue label handy :( and i don't think it's smart to drink while on 2c-anything

15. SmokeCrystal

SmokeCrystal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its a little different, but applicable regardless. Swim recently tried coke while on 2C-E. He also took 2 bumps of Ketamine after his line of blow. The Up was wonderful, body load from 2C-E not present. Went to his fav afterhours club and enjoyed a great night. Didn't dance much, as is usual with taking 2C-E, but body felt better than normal. The Down was the worst coke comedown he has ever felt. He did not have any weed and he felt like shit as the 2C-E faded away in the morning. He does not plan do this combo again, unless he has a generous cannabis supply ready for the end of the night. I am not a regular coke user, and is very glad that he only did one line with 8 mg 2C-E. He suspects that the comedown discomfort this produced would be proportional to the dose of both drugs taken.

16. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It kinda works, I guess. Better with lsd. With DOC, well, that was retarded. There's enough stimulation with most of these that coke is kinda redundant.

17. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM actually tried this one twice. Both times, it was 2ci/2ce combo (60/40) and he tried a few lines at the very end of the night... He doesn't think the cocaine did ANYTHING to him in that state... possibly made him stay up later...? otherwise, nothing. in all, a waste of good chowder.