Coke and Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by AaronMcmahon, Dec 10, 2005.

1. AaronMcmahon

AaronMcmahon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    ok so i started this year trying it, id say over time ive snoted like 10 grams, just at weekends, with weeks apart from each time.. the last i took was tonight, which was a 1/2g, if i dont take any from now, and take a drug test in january, will anything show for all the blow ive took before..i need your help thanks.

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    If you use cocaine only on the weekends it should be out of ur system in 1-4 days, but if u r a chronic user it can take up to 3 weeks, but either way if u stop now u will be perfectly fine for a test in january.

3. AaronMcmahon

AaronMcmahon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    So if i just stop from right now... by January the tests wont say shit? they wont know i ever touched the stuff? do you promise?

holy shit that's a weight off my shoulders.

edit - so what are drug tests good for? what do they actually acheive or catch any one out with??

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    they are an attempt to catch drug addicts essentially, whether they know it or not, with the short detection periods of many drugs the only people they catch are the ones who cannot control themselves and use relatively close to their tests. Pretty much only marijuana, steroids, some babrituates, and Methaqualones like qualuudes, stay in ur system for more than a week. you'll be fine, and if ur still nervous check out some of the techniques used to hide the substances, assuming it is a urine analysis which is normally what u get in court.

5. amped

amped Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i remember I had adrug test and I snorted about 1 week before SWIM's drug test and I am a every weekend user and swim passed. It was a lab test where you had to go to a hospital and pee in the cup to get it tested. Not a Trace

6. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If its a urine test you will be fine, though im not too sure about coke in particular but almost all drugs in a hair test are dectable for months, exactly how long depends on the length of your hair. But dont worry about that its too expensive they wont do it, just thought it should be added in there.

7. Boyv

Boyv Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    They probably won't find any coke in your urine if you stop using for a while. Though there is another way to indicate the use of drugs, but they don't use that often; a bunch of hair (from the head) can also show drug use, though you need more than just a few hairs for that.