coke and X

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by BANE, Jun 22, 2005.

1. BANE

BANE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    k so ive done plenty of blow and im trying to work my way out of it. I havent tryed mdma and was
    wondering if the highs are similar,
    and the dosage cause im not looking
    to "roll" hard being the fact that
    i dont enjoy being high to the point
    that i cant act "straight." Price?
    cause the white is a pocket burner.
    Situation? should i roll with
    someone who hasent done it before as well
    at a party or at home by myself etc. thx.

2. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Coke and MDMA are not very alike at all, the only similarity I would say is that they are both stimulants. As for price, MDMA is a pretty expensive drug however can't quote prices because that's against the rules.

First time you roll I suggest doing it at home or a friends house, avoid the party scene. Do it with a friend who's done it before, that person can be sober but it would be much better for you guys to roll together. MDMA is a great drug, you don't really have to worry about bad trips you're almost guaranteed to have a great time. Just stay hydrated

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I agree with Sterling there, MDMA and cocaine are quite different apart from the fact that they'll both keep you awake at night.

The MDMA buzz is a lot more obvious and it does produce a sudden uplift of mood into complete happiness.

Cocaine allows you to have a lot more control. A good few hits of MDMA can change your character quite a lot. With cocaine, although your confidence rises, you're still pretty-much the same person. MDMA takes you out of your shell and you might see a part of yourself you didn't know was there.

I say, give it a go. I think you'll enjoy it. [​IMG]

4. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have heard some say that the mdma experince helps with certin addictions such as coke. Might be something good to look into for yourself.

5. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Here are a few differences:

1. Despite having stimulating effects, I find that MDMA is more psychedelic (it is a phenethylamine after all) and has a "trippier",more floatyfeel to it (unless it is mixed with meth/speed). Coke is much more of a straight forward CNS stimulant.

2.Coke is about feeling great about yourself, MDMA is about feelings of empathy and cliche hippycosmic connectionswith those around you.

3. You are(or at least you feel) fullyin control with coke,whereas it ispossible toget anxious, paranoidor dysphoric in certain environments on E (like a much less intense version of a bad trip). I can take coke anywhere and feel great. Set andsetting are much more important with E. Your emotional barriers and defences are down, which can be very rewarding and lead to making great emotional connections with people, but it can also be very unsettling if you are in the wrong environment.

4. duration - E lasts longer

5. cost - if you're taking pills you can have a good night ou for about 1/10th of the price. Gram for gram, pure MDMA crystals are about the same price as coke, but a gram willdefinitely last you longer if you are bombing it (wrapping some crystals in a piece of rizla and swallowing it). It will even probably last you a little longer than a g of coke if you are snorting or gumming it.