Combinations - Coke and XTC?

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by PlurBurner, Dec 15, 2004.

1. PlurBurner

PlurBurner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok lets see... Tried coke once (had like 2 lines) didnt feel shit, just a lil naseous. I tried x plenty of times. Well this weekend I wanna do both together. Is that a good idea? Will one high cancel out the other? Which should I do first?

Thanks for the feedback.[​IMG]

2. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Don't do it. I forgot the technical explanation, but coke does cancel the X out. Don't waste your time/money.

3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Got to agree. Apart from an increased heart rate,
    you'll get very little from the coke until well past
    the E peak, and even then not much. The cardiovascular
    strain and risk of panic attacks greatly outweighs any
    benefit from this combo ime.Plus I believe the
    amount of serotonin produced by the E may well block
    the release of dopamine by the C, effectively
    cancelling it out, whilst the C also disrupts the
    production and reabsorption of serotonin. I think I've
    got that right, but please correct me if I haven't...

4. PlurBurner

PlurBurner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok, so djryand is sayin the coke will cancel out the X, and mickelmouse is sayin the X will cancel out the coke...But im assuming that either way it sounds like a bad combination. Thanx for the reply. Now, what if I do Coke one night and wait a day then do E the next night (or vice versa) will that also fuck up the effects and the high of the other drug because of the dopamine and the serotonin levels being all used up so there wouldnt be a point of takin the other drug? Sorry if that sounds confusing, Im just real interested in partying my ass off this weekend and Im definitly gonna roll reguardless, but i wanna do some coke too.

Appreciate the reply's!! [​IMG]

5. Snow White

Snow White Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive done both lotsa times.

but i did it like this ...some lines of c.. then did quarter pill ... sometime later another quarter... then half a pill. it was good. nothing blocked nothing.

6. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I have had coke and xtc before, it was just really an xtc buzz with a little more of an added effect due to the coke, but not much. Had some speed on top of both of these a while after (in the same night) and I was pretty messed up, but in a fun way.

Try it I guess, but choose one as your main drug, don't do high amount of both, will cancel it out, maybe a pill or two with a line or two would be nice.

7. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If the e is cut with lots of meth then coke mixes pretty good with it. If you have really good pills its kind of a waste unless you docoke on the comedown off of X. Just my two cents.

8. dstyle347

dstyle347 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    whats a good cut-off time for skiing when Im working at 3pm, it's 1am
    now but i suck at getting up and i don't want to seem out of it, i
    manage a grocery store though. im already on probation at work.... well
    i guess that kinda makes me dumb already..oh, and what should i drink
    before sleep... vitamins, etc....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  9. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Rollin and tootin is weird. It was like sometimes I was jacked, sometimes I was rollin, they took turns rearing their ugly heads.

10. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One night before heading to a warehouse party (~11 pm) I did a couple lines of coke. I think I had been doing coke and meth earlier in the day too (I lived on uppers back then). I got to the party, bought 5 pills, two for me, one for a friend, two for later in the week. I probably went outside about a half hour before the E came on to do a big line of meth (usually did). I never got rolling really good, though it felt always like I was still coming up and just hadn't reached the peak yet. Because of this, I did more meth and maybe more coke too. By about 4:30 AM I felt so drugged out I didn't know what to do with myself, so I took my friend home and went back to see what was left of the party. Surprisingly for the first time, I was invited to an afterparty consisting mainly of DJs who spun at the parties I frequently attended. At this invitation, I thought surely I can feel better at the afterparty, something just wasn't doing it for me at the warehouse. Got to the DJ's apartment, smoked a bowl of weed to try and relax a little bit, didn't work. A few minutes later did another line of meth. At this point I began nodding off, felt like I was at the brink of sleep while being wide awake at the same time. I don't know if I was just overamped or what, but nonetheless, I did another keybump of meth when offered by the DJs girlfriend.

I was out of it, everyone began to notice, and question whether or not I was okay to drive. I frequently mixed meth and E with no bad side effects, so I concluded that it must have been my body was just plain worn out from the coke/meth earlier in the day, or the coke I did right before the party just fucked up the entire night. That was the last time I ever did coke before going to a club or warehouse party.