1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Coke comedown is grim

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by TdotMucky, May 14, 2017.

1. TdotMucky

TdotMucky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from England, United Kingdom
    i always get so much gear because my best friend keeps selling it to me by the half ounce. im sick of being up till 10am the next morning then not being able to sleep and feeling like a fake mother fucker after ive talked alotta bullshit i dont even care about. is there a drug to make you sleep quick? ive heard of roofies but can't it kill you? i need somethin to help me sleep after a long night on it. im up now after doing it since lunch time. next time i want a drug that can knock me dead alseep i want advice about what that might be.

2. Playboah

Playboah Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Indiana, United States
    Haha I know exactly what you mean. Getting coke at whatever time doing it all night long then looking at the clock and seeing that you have to get some sleep before work but you still do the rest of the coke before you actually sleep (At least I Do) but once I've been up all night and start to come down to me the come downs are nothing. Muscles are sore and basically just feel like my body is exhausted ( and it is from working 2x harder then normal ) I wait for my last high to go away completely then I smoke some weed, enough to get me pretty high to where I can easily go to sleep. If weed does not work for you. I highly recommend xanax. I only recommend it if weed definitely doesn't work. U take 2-4 mg of IR xanax while coming down on coke and you'll be out like a light buddy.

3. sissyfetish00

sissyfetish00 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o Female from Denver
    Like the guy said above..Xanax will do you just fine. It should help with the anxiety and shitty feeling it gives when coming down. A little cannabis can help depending on who you are. But how I look at it is that come is 30min to 1 hr of heaven followed by 3hrs of hell. Anyway, try the bars and best of luck

4. Makai

Makai Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o Male from California, United States
    Weed is a good choice. Not everyone can find Xanax though. What I do is an hour before I now I'm going to sleep I take a few over the counter sleeping pills. And an at lest 32oz of COLD water.

5. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    Flunitrazepam/Rohypnol/Roofies would work about as well as any other benzo for this, it would certainly be effective but at what cost? Benzos and opiates to come down from coke just has to much potential to cause new and worse problems to be worth it, time and rest, possibly assisted by cannabis and sex/masturbation is the remedy with the best pro/con ratio. As for the embarrassment and depression, those come with the territory, if they're not worth it then maybe you need to reevaluate your use.

6. JustAnotherCanadian

JustAnotherCanadian Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    I know what you mean, hate when I need sleep but just can't get my senses to chill the fuck out and relax. I picked up some ZzzQuill the other day and that seemed to work, after a day of binging, waited like an hour-long and a half after my last line. Had 45ml of ZzzQuill (.5 of a dose over the recommended) and was able to fall asleep for a solid 9 hours. Try it out, weed can also work but for me personally it doesn't mix well so it's always one or the other.

Best of luck!

7. keychick

keychick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    If you could get your hands on " clonidine", that's a blood pressure medication.
    That will bevel the edges coming down very well.