Drug info - Coke in Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Minkey, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Minkey

Minkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know its ILLEGAL but does anyone have expierence of going or living there and know the exact techniqality(sp) of it all and where it is distributed (not specifically please).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Cocaine isn't distributed officially in Amsterdam. More likely it will be offered to You by untrustworthy street dealers looking to rip off naive tourists. Keep wise and obtain your substance through safer means.

3. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have experienced Amsterdam and Nature Boy is right, people do openly offer it on the streets at night. However I would advise anyone not to buy from these people. They are rip of merchants and I have heard lots of stories about people buying so-called coke from these people.

4. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wow, SWIM never knew that. There seems to be this perception to SWIM that in Amsterdam its like purchasing alcohol.

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Cocaine is just as illegal in holland as anywhere else. But the police is not very keen on arresting people for cocaine use. They do arrest for possesion.

6. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You usually find there are guys hanging around the Red Light district in Amsterdam ready to pounce on unsuspecting tourists looking to get high. Best to avoid them and do as the locals do...

7. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    If SWIF were to visit Amsterdam and wanted to use MDMA or obtain some ecstasy pills, from what SWIF read the quality of ecstasy pills is atually quite high, in comparison to many other countries like the UK.

Surely then obtaining E wouldnt be such a bad idea. SWIF cant speak for the cocaine though. He is surprised however if one drug is of a general high quality that the other is significantly lower in value.

8. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Obtaining cocaine (or any other drug for that matter) on the streets is a bad idea. Normally cocaine and ecstasy are pretty easy to obtain in clubs. Best is to use AFOAF.

9. Sloop

Sloop Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from solomon_islands
    I always thought Portugal and Spain where easier to find better coke Amsterdam for MDMA, but it depends on language skills. Holland... well you have to admire their multi lingual skills, and pragmatic business savy, but language aside it all seems to be about connections and your luck in making them fast. Though the keeping away from the street level seems to make sense everywhere even in Colombia your lucky to find cocaine in the cocaine in the streets

10. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dumb quetsion but if one is using then isnt he in possession of it?

11. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what does this acronym stand for?

12. Japan Four

Japan Four Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    A friend of a friend i believe :)

13. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ah, I see. tks

14. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    If one is caught with small amounts of drugs, than one won't be prosecuted, the drugs will ofcourse be seized, and destroyed.
    If SWIM can remember correctly the user amounts, with which one won't be prosecuted are half a gram of heroine/cocaine/amphetamine, or maybe 1 gram, but certainly not more, or 1 ecstacy tablet. Something to mention about street dealers, and especially in the red light district, if you don't get ripped of, you will likely get robbed. In clubs and cafe's one will likely be able to attain good quality stuff, but the prices are also higher, because of the risks of smuggling it inside a club or bar.