Social - Coke on a Cruise ship

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by charliegal, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charliegal

charliegal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am going on a cruise with a friend, and the friend is seriously considering taking coke with her. Swim thinks this is a dangerous and stupid idea, since swim's friend will have to deal with both airport security and then the cruise ship security. Anyone else ever tried to take it on a cruise ship?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It depends on the type of cruise, where it goes, how far it goes out.... taking it out into international waters isn't that dangerous ... just make sure there's none left when coming back.

3. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    stick it up your ass and you will be fine, most likely.

4. zero

zero Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If your friend has a vagina, it may be more pleasant to put it there than in the ole keister.

5. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    LOL! fair enough..

6. These Forensics

These Forensics Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was recently on a cruise and was in a similar situation. He decided that it was not a wise decision because friends of his were telling him how easy it was to cop in the area he was going to. I was happily greeted with many hookups on the cruise ship itself, and then copped some fine white when the cruise docked.

7. rum01

rum01 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Don't forget the customs and their dogs

8. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    depending on were you are going it may be very easy to find coke on the islands or wherever. I has found that if one packs illicit s deep in a large suitcase filled to the brim and a bit disguised that You will run into little difficulty. I do not believe customs check out going luggage but am unsure of this, however I have been successful with the above method before.

9. kip

kip Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Don't trust many of the people that sell to tourists. Especially if it's in mexico. Unless you have a friend that is a local and has the connect in a local city and not arround tourist/resort area

Most of the time it is cut heavily with things you wouldn't even want to know. Sorry to say this but think about it from their point of view, to them you are nothing but money, your health or satisfaction is of zero concern to them especially when you are just a tourist there for a few days.

I do not want to recommend You to do anything, but if You does decide to stick it in bum or vagina make sure its wrapped in something that wont tear. IE: Latex. And dont take anymore than You would need (so if anything goes wrong it is just for personal use with no intentions to distribute)

10. dj_quinn

dj_quinn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh man, I wouldn't risk it if you have to go through customs. Sniffer dogs are pretty sensitive and you'd hate to have one stick his nose up yer arse.

11. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    Nik has been a cruise ships , he isnt worried at all about dogs. the worst thing to fear is bringing it on board from where ever You docks. The people who sell on those port calls are the narcs. They could turn You in, bring You own and have a good time, leave the locals alone .

12. Unabridged

Unabridged Newbie

Reputation Points:
    don't buy from people just standing around. only buy from cruise ship workers or taxi drivers. ie people who are working a real job.

1. 3/5,
      you cannot tell someone that employees are good to buy from. they could have you jailed at a drop of a dime.
      Dec 15, 2007
  13. dj_quinn

dj_quinn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Good advise. i've had taxi drivers hook SWIM up.

14. pyroarchy

pyroarchy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I remember sometimes at ports comming in the port authorities or customs? will board the ship with dogs sometimes, I saw this on 2 cruises in 1995. Dunno what the dogs were looking for.

15. dj_quinn

dj_quinn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    They were looking for dope. The last thing any of us want is to be banged up abroad... be carefull.

16. bodiesenmotion

bodiesenmotion Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Seriously its not worth the risk.

You actually just came back from a cruise this weekend and posted a thread about it. It really depends on the cruise and where is it going? You went on a 4 day cruise to ensanada and security actually wasnt that bad. Did not have to go on a plane or anything so not sure about that. But as far as getting on the boat, did have to go through customs and they did search some bags (randomly) and screened them. There were no sniffy dogs and from what it looked like You think they were looking for weapons and things of that sort.

Coming back, went through customs where you show them your passport but did not go through any screenings and was actually pretty easy.

But seriously do you really need it that bad to risk it. Honestly even after going on the cruise and seeing how security works You still wouldnt do it as security definitely changes with different traveling situations.

17. Telezz

Telezz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think it's a bad idea. Ure on vacation, for quite a while. Eventually you will run out and will want more and that will just screw the fun of the vacation because I don't think its gonna be that easy on a ship.

P.S.

Pinkavvy, thank you for the SIG, I finally know what SWIM means loool.

18. bodiesenmotion

bodiesenmotion Newbie

Reputation Points:
    not to mention that first slope run when You gets back is going to FRICKEN FUNTASTIC!!

19. chemlove

chemlove Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    It's a big risk not huge, your not going on an airplane which i would tell you is a suicide mission especially with the fine white.

It can be done and i on a boat it might not be the riskiest thing in the world, but either way if you decide not to take it i wouldn't buy it locally. That is just really really risky in my opinion.

Have a fun VaCa.

20. bodiesenmotion

bodiesenmotion Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Seriously though, it gives SWIM a good break from skiing the slopes. Not sure what one's usage is right now, but before the cruise I was on the brink of nasal breakdown and his friends were really worried about him. He was very skeptical about bringing cause of the risks (as I was going with his family) and decided not to bring it.

Best decision as I felt a lot less anxious as it was not around and there was really no reasonable way to get some and really gave the schnozz a break from the slopes. When SWIM came back too, the urges were not as bad but the best part was his tolerance came down and that first run when he came back was like the first time his man juice came out of his little vienna sausage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.