Paraphernalia - Coke stuck on baggie??

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by roxmysox99, Oct 5, 2006.

1. roxmysox99

roxmysox99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I recently got a gram of coke and SWIM noticed that some coke was stuck to the bag on the inside. So SWIM tore the bag apart, scraped it off and made a HUGE line. Does the coke stuck to the side of the bag mean the coke was cut??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  2. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    my almost positive that it's not because of a cut. There is a thread on here about cola sticking to the inside of a pen when people snort out of it, and how coke itself sticks to stuff... anyways, SWIM always scrapes his bag at the end of the night :D

3. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah it tends to do that, though sometimes swim gets nice rocks that he can break up outside the bag so he doesnt lose much.

In any case swim gummies the whole bag at the end of the night by just sucking off all the white stuff.

4. tyrantfour

tyrantfour Newbie

Reputation Points:
    simple solution! lol

can You really get a huge line just by scrapping the bag? that would have to be very sticky stuff. coke always sticks to something. correct me if im wrong but humidity would have some effect on the stickiness of the cola. not necessarily the cut. really though, the best way to test quality is use a test kit or snort some up, the only conclusive ways to know in swit opinion

5. roxmysox99

roxmysox99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM scrapped SWIM's baggie tonight and I had amedium sized line. But the amount of coke You get when You scraps a bag depends on the size of the bag.. The bigger the bag, the more area there is so the more space for coke to stick to.

6. lipglass

lipglass Newbie

Reputation Points:

THANK YOU! I used to just lick off the residue but read your post and got a NICE size line. :)

7. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I would do that, but hes too lazy to do that much work for little to moderate return.

Plus he actually looks forwards to turning the bag inside out and sucking the yay off. Its like an Ultra Mega Gummie that makes his whole mouth numb for 10-20 minutes!!

The stickyness factor of the coke makes a difference as well I guess.

8. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I used to lick the bag until he realized how easy it was to scrape the residue into a nice line. And the best part is since its all the fine powder stuck to the bag it can't really get any smoother than that.

9. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    I am pretty sure this is all due to % of moisture in the final process. (I could be wrong here) he see's it too & the variance from batch to batch is sometimes pretty crazy.. sometimes its comes out of the bag like powdered sugar and nothing sticks.. sometimes I has to flick the baggie like the tip of a needle and card it a lot more. O well either way swim gets the same effect so thats all that matters i guess.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  10. GlamStarJulioA

GlamStarJulioA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    I get that alot, really you could kinda rub together and get a nice line, but most just lick or gum. Swim noticed alot more built up from consant pinkys, naturally.