Combinations - coke then sleep aid pills

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by NoSpinachMaam, Oct 6, 2006.

1. NoSpinachMaam

NoSpinachMaam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like her lines until almost bedtime, then takes an over the counter sleep aid "PM" to accelerate sleepy time. Is this dangerous? What amount of time should pass between one and the other, and if known, why?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. buster

buster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    not sure if this is dangerous or not but recently I have been taking 30mg tamazipam caps. they seem to do the trick.

3. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I take sominex, a particularly nasty over the counter sleep aid. usually a couple of hours after last line. I souldnt think taking anything like this is particularly good for you.
    after forcing up the heart rate you then force it to drop, anything that pushes the heart in either direction is not good for you but doing both at once (which is not far short of speedballing when you think about it) is worse.

Stay healthy and make sure your heart is in good shape before giving it a hammering. I suspect I will pay for this sort of abuse in later life.

4. tyrantfour

tyrantfour Newbie

Reputation Points:
    have only used pm stuff after lines a few times. stopped becuase was waking up extremely ill tempered and feeling absoluetly horible. was thinking it was becuase of the mix. from a UN-CERTIFIED perspective id say deffinitely dont mix or should not mix other chemicals with cola, cept cigarettes, anytime a mixtures is brought up in the forums, the educated start using big words and chemical names that are created in the body. this just seems bad.

5. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Oh no... in particular, alcohol should never be mixed with coke {/sarcasm}.