Effects - coke VS freebase

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by skilld, Aug 16, 2005.

1. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok i don't have as much experience as u guys but the 5-6 times i've done coke it wasn't that great. infact a big let down. Base on the other hand is 4 times cheaper and feels 4 times stronger and lasts 4 times longer! I feel the effects are quite similer but base is just stronger.

Ok this is just my experience and opinion so don't bother having a go at me just post ur opinion and experiences between the 2.

Unfortunaty where i now live there is no base at all! but the coke is better then the country i was in before.

and one last thing, i just like to say that the act of taking coke is coooooool lol

2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    4 times stronger, no dispute there.But 4 times cheaper using what method of comparison? You talking about smoking, right? Lasts 4 times longer (than snorting)? Your watch must be broken... get it fixed, man... [​IMG] Edited by: Nicaine

3. Crackkim

Crackkim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    base is much better than snorting and i dunno what base you have but my crack high last not longer than 4 till 15 minutes

4. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hmm you think so... well, it's often a fast slide down the dark side of life. I guess if that's good, have fun then. [​IMG]

5. Crackkim

Crackkim Newbie

Reputation Points:

its not that bad as long i got my supply of required rocks for a day

6. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    What a useless thread... [​IMG]

OK, here are SWIM's opinions:

(1) Base is "stronger" than powder, as it comes on faster & produces a more intense high. It's usually purer as well, with less cut remaining after converting to the base form.

(2) It's not easy to compare prices, particularly in the case of crack since (unlike powder) it's usually not sold by weight. I'd say rock can *look* cheaper, mostly because it's typically purchased in smaller amounts, but is probably more expensive overall. In a few cases, it may be cheaper. This is a very difficult comparison to make.

(3) The high from nasally snorted powder definitely lasts longer than smoking. Something like 15-30 minutes, as compared to around 5-10 in the case of smoking.

(4) Anyone who glamorizes "the act of taking coke" as "coooooool" is a newbie and will learn better eventually.

FWIW, those are SWIM's opinions on the matter.Edited by: Nicaine

7. Worlock

Worlock

Reputation Points:
    Totally Agree with Nicaine, a useless thread,

I was told by a Columbian Smugglerto:"Stay away from smoking it(base)!" his intention being that it will consume your income, and life style.

I took the advice, did not think it was an evil drug, except the cost was out of line, and there was this "Cola heads are invincible mentality" , but we were not invincible, it was the drug that made us think we were supermen. Once you give it up, it is back to being Clark Kent. With some hellacious stories, if you survive.

• Whiskey bottle, Brand new Car
    • Oak tree you're in my way
    • Too much coke, and Too much smoke
    • The smell of death is around you
    • (ala Skynrd)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015
  8. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LOLOLOLOLOL i'll just make myself a little more clear! i mean base as in SPEED where i'm from crack is crack and then theres speed and base which is a mushy powdery supstance and u parashoot it.

Its 4 times cheaper beacuse its about £10g maybe 5 times cheaper then. Edited by: skilld

9. badger2565

badger2565 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim will tell you guys one thing swim knows for sure,He has been smoking base for almost 7 years.Soda base and ammonia base.I has lots of friends who shoot and snort,none of them spend as much $ as I do.Smoking is the most expensive way to do coke by far,you may think that crack is cheaper but it's not.You will go through more coke in an hour than anyone snorting or shooting. I know because I do. Just think for a minute,how long would it take the most seasoned snorter to go through an 8 ball.....how about a shooter? Well swim can go through that in under an hour on a good day. Base is evil butswim enjoys it still.....I would say to anyone thinking of starting DON'T. But who is swim to preach? Just a little bit of insight from someone who is very hard core and not a newbie giving advice they have not experienced themselves!!

10. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    SWIM loves to snort coke and smoke it too. I find the high with base much shorter and much more intense. Never tried ammonia base. What does ammonia base look like compared to soda base? I guess if they were cleaned there shouldn't be much of a difference, but it seems like most of the people with the skill only to make soda base dont even bother to clean to product.