Cold Water Extraction

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by aqualad, Feb 20, 2006.

1. aqualad

aqualad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So I used the cold water extraction method on some hydrocodone, and it was his first time so he was kind of unsure and on top of that, it was kind of a rush job. He used 8 of the 5/500 pills but knows he lost a few little pieces in the crushing of said pills. He then mixed the powder with water and put it in the freezer, and after waiting about 15 minutes took it out and attempted filtering. This was where I did the worst, he had a wet cloth and poured it through into a bowl. The bowl caught a decent amount of the soluble fluid and the cloth caught all of the sludge.

I am unsure of what dosage to take because this is his second experience with hydrocodone (first with extraction) and he thinks he lost a decent amount of the opiate. So the question is should SWIM drink the entirety of his concoction or attempt to leave a little? Should SWIM take some and see how he feels and finish as necessary?

I think he has a little more than 50ml of fluid, though he did try to wring out the cloth a little in the spot where it was filtering. SWIM's personal opinion is to drink what he managed to salvage, but will leave it up to the fine people of this forum to decide. Thanks :D

2. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi mate, this is how my friend told me he does the CWE, he took 5 7.5/325 vicodin crushed up the pills. then mixed with half a small glass of water and stirred it up good. He then filtered the liquid through some coffee filters, he told me he got a good buzz from that. So your 8 x 5/500 should do a good job. Its a rush job too and you probably dont get rid of the rubbish and dont extract all the hydrocodone but it works well enough he says.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
  3. aqualad

aqualad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thank you, I am very excited and plans to drink his solution soon :D

4. aqualad

aqualad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM just drank the fluid with some orange juice (bleh :p) and is eagerly awaiting his results ;) Thanks again

5. sammydaze

sammydaze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What a coincidence, you're not the only one doing this tonight. How did the experience go? Here's SWIM's:

SWIM pulverized 5 5/500 in a shot glass. She then poured enough tap water in the glass to saturate the powder plus a little extra. The solution was milky. She let it sit for a few minutes and then filtered and discarded the gunk with a coffee filter. The remaining solution was still milky.

SWIM then IMed 4CC of the solution in her thigh and swallowed the remaining 4 or so CC. Onset was about 15 minutes and effects include a stomach ache, a headache, and mild euphoria.

Hope your experience was more pleasurable ;]

6. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    ROTFLMFAO you guys and gals are too much,i guess thats why swim loves ya.swims gonna do a cwe a little latter today.no wet cloths here lol only coffee filters.no injections either as once I used an animal distemper/parvo syringe to inject {it was clean}couldnt get a good one.the amount injected was way too much and I thought about dying.nope not a good trip.as a matter of fact I think the wet cloth was a much better idea.if any I do find a need for a hypo and cant get a human one the ones they sell at the feed store for dogs ,distemper/parvo work well.they are new and sterile just throw the dog medicine away.it dont come in the shringe,its dry and in a small vial by itsself.just be sure you know what you got in the syringe as they dont have a good measuring system on the side like human ones.oh and the needle is like 4 times as big.plus after using one of those things swim needed a long hot shower ,but the feeling of being just butt ugly didnt leave for a few days.

7. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    swim placed 5 5/500 hydrocodone pills in plain glass bolw .crushed them to fine powder using stele spoon.placed powder in small glass added dh2o.placed in freezer for 15 min.filterd though coffee filter into cup.looked cloudy.placed back in freezer for 15 mormin.filtrd again using clean presoaked coffee filtr.looked cloudy.said fk it and drank solution.swim knows this is sloppy.15 min has passed swim feeling gentle stirrings in stomach.swim sipping hot caramel coffee.waiting.feeling mellow,but not intoxicated.hmmmmmmm.swims starting to wonder if its even worth it.30min has passed.swim feeling mellow but know other noticable effects.swims coffee half gone.drinking coffee from regular sized cup.so say ingested 2 oz coffee.feeling caffine buzz.from the results of this experiance I think roughly .25 mg of hydrocodone isnt enough.any suggestions would be welcome as I dont want to waste the rest of his stash.......ty .....

8. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    question

I amnt trying to be a post whore and this may or may not belong here,but I amnt able to edit posts and this seems as close as he can get to the right place to post this.I was wondering waht tramadol was?he came into contact with a few of these that say 50mg.he may still have some and after taking 1 or 2 found that they seem to be a worthless venture.the next destination for the rest is the toilet unless some cool member could tune swim in on the virtues of them.:confused:

9. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I am disappointed,hydrocodone seems to be overrated.swim injested 60mg and just got woozy.swim wont be doing that again.the cwe worked fine but the euphoria experianced by others was nil.any imput would be nice,dont know what went haywire.guess its tgtbt.

10. kingkenny

kingkenny Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you've still got the tramadol knocking about try taking 200mg if youve got no tolerance, or 300 if you've got some, it seems to vary a lot from person to person but SWIM enjoys it.

READ THE RULES! Self-Incrimination is NOT allowed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2006
  11. tangent1

tangent1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2006
  12. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I have done CWE many times with oxycodone wiht great results. He used warm water and dissolved all the pills, he used ~75 5mg percacets. He then put it in the refrigerator for about 1.5 hours until nice and cold. At this point he could see the acetominophen in solid form at the bottom of the bowl. He then poured it slowly through a coffee filter and rung it out so the only thing left in the filter was some moist tylenol. Then he rigged a hair dryer on low blowingon the oxycodone/water solution until all the water was evaporated. Voila ~375mg of pure oxycodone. He then took lines until he was content. Ended up doing all of it in 2 days lol "opiates rule" -SWIM

13. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    thanks for the info I was going toss the trams ,but now may just have found a use for them:)

14. tangent1

tangent1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i should imagine that I will try again using the method described. He thanks you.

15. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    I just wanted to thank tangent1 and IHrtHalucingens.great advice,combined with know how and honesty is a rare find.ty,peeps ty.....

16. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    homotropine

I has just come across some info that may be of intrest.homotropine is added to hydrocodone to prevent the desired euphoric effect.homotropine causes unpleasant side effects and might be the reason for failed cwe.any info on the removal of homotropine would be cool.

17. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    misspelling its homatropine,sorry.man I feel like an idiot.:p

18. Agamemnon

Agamemnon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    alkaloid removal

homatropine is an alkaloid.so I was wondering if after the cwe and first filtering a weak acid could be added to the solution.if this is appropriate how would one go about extracting the hydrocodone from the acid.

19. tangent1

tangent1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It would seem to be hycodan than contains the homatropine to help with your cough and to stop you taking too much of it. Its a syrup i think. This is specifically for cough suppression. There are more than 200 hydrocodone combinations currently available so You could seek out another brand.

20. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Homatropine hydrobromide acts as an anti-spasmodic on smooth-muscle - such as the lungs. The amount in Hycodan is very little, but can build up as the dosage is increased. But even in recreational usage, unless one is a full-tilt junkie, one shouldn't have a problem with this. In large doses, you would be looking at effects similar to atropine. To wit - Jimson Weed/Datura. Look that one up for further information. It's not a place many would willingly venture.