Coleus brumei

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by Aopocetx, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Aopocetx

Aopocetx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The local xxxxxxxxxxxx has coleus again and I'm going to try it. Can anyone give me tips on the best way to trip on it, without smoking? Thanks.

Do NOT post sources in the forums. Even seemingly innocuous ones.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2006
  2. Aopocetx

Aopocetx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I never got a reply, so I blended together 70 medium sized leaves with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice extract and strained it. It was probably the strangest drug I've tried. First of all, the visuals were really minor. I saw little dots and flashes of light in my peripheral vision, little ripples once in a while, and occasionally shadows moving. I managed to get closed eye visuals using a brainwave stimulator (6hz theta). Strangely they were always black and blue. When I went to sleep at T+6:30 I got CEVs again. For some reason, they would go away if I put music on.

But the mental effects were the weird ones. I felt aware, as if I could hear my unconscious mind thinking, "There's a dog ten feet to my right, there's a lake to my left, I am stepping on grass," etc. Overall, though, I wouldn't repeat it again unless I used twice as many leaves. I've never read a trip report with more than around 70 of them.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    The CEV's can be contributed to the brainwave stimulator.

4. Aopocetx

Aopocetx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, definitely. I don't get them while using it while sober though, but it gave it a push. I also had the strobe light effect later on in the night. Most of you will know what I'm talking about. When the floor flashes as if there's a strobe light behind you.