1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Side effects - Combatting pupil dilation caused by MDMA?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Lithu981, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Lithu981

Lithu981 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    There has probably already been other people asking about this but i couldnt find any posts about it!

Im here to find out if anyone knows of anyways that you can undilate your pupils after you used ecstasy. Of course i dont use it im just curious ;). But ive heard of some eye drops that are made? or a pill? or anything or any way that can make your pupils smaller after using ecstasy

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2010
  2. DyersEV

DyersEV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Germany
    Re: Undilating pupils?

SWIM has no idea if you can reduces the sizes of your pupils while rolling but his insticks would say no. Second swif should consider, only doing ecstasy in an evioriment that he doesn't have to hide his pupils.

3. Panthers007

Panthers007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

Indeed ^^^. The only drug I can think of that might undilate the pupils would be a narcotic. Don't know if a shot of heroin while on MDMA would do the trick, but it sounds like a stupid experiment at best. It might not only undilate the eyes - but might also cause your heart to explode (speedballing).

4. hex

hex Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from argentina

Swims pupil dilate a lot and for a very long time. Last saturday he went to a rave. the rave opened doors at 9pm, swim dropped at 10-11 pm, came down at 5am, left the rave at 7am. By 10am he arrived home and saw his eyes at a mirror.. he couldnt see his iris, he has green eyes, and by then they were totally black, he went to sleep and woke up at 5pm, he pupils were still huge but al least he could see his iris. SWIM eyes went totally normal by 10pm. Swim never drops more than 2 pills. Luckily Swim doesn't live with his parents
    It would very usefull for him to know a way tu undilate his pupils, to avoid hiding his eyes even when he is not rolling anymore.

5. Panthers007

Panthers007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

My eyes used be constantly dilated. It was their natural way. And people were always asking me if I was on drugs. I would just grin and ask them: "Why? Are you jealous?" That would be the end of that.

6. gilligan_911

gilligan_911 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

^^^ hehehe yea swim has had quite a few people tell him that too. whenever swim needs undialated pupils he stares at a bright light for only a few seconds and then everything is hunky-dory, but only for a little while. swim does this only if he feels that his pupils will give him away. the key is to not put urself into a sit where u can get caught up.

7. KyleM

KyleM Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.

SWIM has noticed that if he takes a nap after rolling his pupils will shrink much quicker than if he does not sleep. Another thing could be to not take very many pills or do anything that will try to force an extention of the experience, so that after the peak is over SWIY will start to sober up and not keep taking more e pills to drag it on needlessly. This will help pupils return to normal at least somewhat quicker if it is necessary for them to be small afterwards. One final note, taking 5-HTP after rolling will make your pupils stay large for longer than they would normally, so keep that in mind.

8. Romie1985

Romie1985 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male

Although it wont undilate your pupils what about using cosmetic contact lenses to hide the dilatated pupils?

Would this be a good idea?

9. Panthers007

Panthers007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

Can't SWIM take a half-a-day off and be left alone? What is this ticking-clock where SWIM is going to have his eyes examined every 30 minutes by some inquisitive jackass? If that's the case - get out of there!! What a lousy situation to take so much as an aspirin! Lordy!

10. Greenport

Greenport Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth

Stare at a bright light for awhile, then look away and see if swiY's pupils get smaller.

11. xotoxic

xotoxic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.

This is exactly what I do, although if you wear crazy ones it could probably attract more unwanted attention than dilated pupils! I go for natural colours, usually the same colour as my actual eyes. This works :) but I just realised I can't find them anymore so I decided to shine a torch in my eyes and it works. I can't believe no one's thought of this! Although this is a temporary quick fix, I'd definitely recommend the coloured lenses, and if not shine a torch in your eyes if you think you're going to come across someone who will get suspicious of your dilated pupils. Eye drops definitely don't work, they just ease any dry or itchiness. I obviously don't do mdma, my medication dilates my pupils ;-) Hope this helps SWIY

12. LSDope-amine

LSDope-amine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    19 y/o Male from U.K.
    Lack of sleep contributes massively to the duration of pupil dilation, even just a couple hours sleep can help reduce the dilation dramatically in my experience. Adjusting your eyes to daylight also helps, rather than sitting in a darkened room, being outside for a while or allowing sunlight through a window can help your pupils return to a normal size. However, if you move from somewhere bright (e.g outside) to somewhere darker (indoors), you may find your eyes dilate again.

Opioids and opiates can aid in reducing pupil size as someone already mentioned. Even a few OTC codeine formulations can constrict your pupils somewhat, or if you had access to morphine/heroin you could shrink your pupils greatly. I am not encouraging anyone to combat pupil dilation from stimulants with hard opioids/opiates, but if you are already accustomed to such drugs, it is a viable option.

13. Damocles

Damocles Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from mali
    There's not much one can do to reduce pupil dilation sue to the function of the sympathetic nervous system which is activated primarily by norepinephrine and epinephrine, which are released and uptake inhibited by MDMA. There are a few more factors in play, but the pupillary response of dilation is the result.

Eye drops, and adding more drugs into the mix is probably not the best idea.

Myself, I generally have dilated pupils - with or without drugs in my system, probably genetics. I have a difficult time with bright lights and going out in the daylight in general - it's sometimes painful too.

Be responsible...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016