Combinations - combining phenethyamines ?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by thydarkprevails, Feb 19, 2005.

1. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    swim want's to know if anyone has done this in small doses possibly?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    One night I took a rather large dose of 2-CT-2, approx 30mg. I wanted to see the depth range. I was not impressed, but the visuals were fine. Curious asI am, the next evening I took a small dose of 2-CI, approx 12mg,to test my hypothesis that there would be a cross-tolerance like mescaline. Guess again! On @12mg of 2-CI I was about as up and over as 20mg would generaly allow.

Currently I'm tinkering with the hypothesis that the sulfer atom is playing an interesting twist. Anywho I hope this helps you figure what you want to know. My suggestion would be to use lower dosages for both. They seem to be potentiating.

3. zipoo

zipoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has mixed the 2 and would say that the6 mg 2t petentuets th 12 of the I, whcih was begning to not work. tolerence seems to have been bulding up.

4. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i tried 12mg 4ho-dipt with 5mg 2ct2 insufflated. The trip was stronger
    than if i had taken either of those on its own but i didnt notice any
    special synergy.

also 2ci with mushrooms wasnt all that good either. It seemed to me
    that 2ci overpowered the mushrooms and took away the ego destroying
    properties that mushrooms seem to have.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    One night I took a decent amount of peyote - 4 good buttons. After this had kicked in strongly, I then took a strong dose of harmala alkaloids - harmaline, harmine, and tetrahydroharmine. What followed was fanatstic!

The patterns and images of the peyote were slowed down and morphed into a long story sequence. It was similar to watching a film in brilliant 3-D technicolor+ of Homer's Odyessy - though the play was taking place in a mixture of architecture more in line with the Aztecs and Easter Island. It was slow and real-time in speed and fully captivated my attention. I could break off and discuss what I was viewing, and then return to the story/movie at will. This state lasted for several hours.

I tried a similar experiment with peyote and amanita muscaria, but I'll save that tale for another day.

6. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    I usually mix 2c-i (or 2c-e) with 2c-t-2. I really enjoy this combo....I usually only use a little 2c-t-2 (4-8mgs) while I dose up pretty high on the 2c-i(e) (18-22mg w/i and 10-15mgs w/e) The t-2 REALLY helps bring out wonderful visuals and the I is just happy stuff.

7. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    swims mixed the two although cannot recall the exact dose of each I beleive itwas somewhere around 16mg ci and 10mgct2. Was a little wierd, like he would be really out there having trouble putting thoughts into words, then he'd have these little 5 minute windows of complete clairity and straightness (that were not really fun). The euphoria was okay, visuals were good (from the ct2 I expect) and music was great (probably the ci). Sex good but kind of distant, blurry a little. Not bad but don't know if he'd try again.

8. fastandbulbous

fastandbulbous Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
  9. Caliform

Caliform Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I completely second this. I tried 2c-I for the second time, combining it with a nice dose of mushrooms and it just flattened out, the pristine quality of the mushroom trip faded to a rather dull 'visual scheme' which did not seem to have any significance. It was completely unlike any mushroom expirience I had. But hey, these are not two RC's.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  10. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    the phen combos are tricky given that their pharmacological activity profile is fairly wide. i imagine, many readers are also doing nootropic stacking which tends to alter the quality of the experience, sometimes with unpredictable consequences - especially in regards to irreversible MAOIs.

that said, the emerging consensus is that that 2C-D has some wonderful adjuvant properties - as idicated in a rather obfuscated fashion by Sasha Shulgin in PiHKAL.

ie, 2C-D tends to extend and intensify the action of several other compounds, its distinct signature not distorting the experience or adding much coloration.

2C-D combined well with 2C-T-21, MDMA, B1, E1, 2C-B-FLY, 5-MEO-MiPT, 5-MEO-DALT and 4-HO-MiPT.

2C-I combinations, other than in low doses with MDMA have not been attempted, since the monkeys found the former to be probably the worse representative of the 2C class due to overt peripheral stimulation and GI effects.

the doses of all chemicals should of course be lowered considerably. for initial combining experiments, especially novel mixtures, i stick to 1/5 Shulgin / Erowid medium level doses - or less.

11. acolon_5

acolon_5 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Maryland, U.S.A.
    After much research. Swim and Swim's friend have developed a love for this combo 16mg 2c-i; 10 mg 4-ho-dipt ; 8mg 2ct2, Orally with a redose of 8 mgs 4-ho-dipt about 5 hrs in (smoked). The visuals are spectacular. The Euphoria is like nothing else (including e the first time), and is probably the most arousing mix tasted to date. With an accurate scale this combo can be mixed consistantly each time. Horray!

12. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    How many times have you tried this?

13. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What if one were to try this mix with some 5-MeO-Mipt? say
    16mg 2c-i
    10mg 4-ho-dipt
    8mg 2ct2
    6mg 5-meo-mipt

Would this combo be overdoing it a tad? Should one mix 4-ho-dipt with 5-meo-mipt?

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "Should one mix 4-ho-dipt with 5-meo-mipt?"

One should not take any of these at all, and one should not think anyone here would suggest doing so. These are research chemicals with unknown possible side-effects. If one were to ingest these substances, they need to fully understand that they are entering uncharted territory.

The intelligent among the intrepid who do experiment on their monkeys and dogs generally agree that a very tiny amount is tested at first. And doubly cautious when mixtures are involved. It has been noted that some of these exhibit a synergestic quality in mixtures. Read: 10 of y is strong. 10 of z is strong. But 5y + 5z combined = 20y or 20z by themselves.

15. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I would do lots of research with each single compound before mixing any. Also be safe with the doses, because you can always take more next time, but you cant just take less that you just took.

Out of all the rcs I have tried he has not even wanted to mix any. If he wanted a stronger experience he would just prefer to take a higher dose of that particular chemical.

I am less interested in mixing two peas than mixing two tryptamines. I am most interested in combining DMT or 5-meo-dmt with shrooms or acid or 4-ho-mipt possibly. In my experience there is only so far that PEAs can take you. Mixing peas just doesnt seem interesting to SWIM. Most dont seem like they would create synergy. They are probably best used alone or not at all. If 10 x is strong and 10y is strong, if you want to experience stronger effects then just take 15x or 15y. Dont go taking 5 x and 5 y just to test it out. Just seems like it would be too wierd.

Maybe I will try combining something some day but there are so many other chemicals he would just rather take that are new, or some old ones he would like to take at higher doses.

If you are that bored/experienced/interested in combining two "research chemicals" then just do your research before you do your "research," since these chemicals are for "research purposes only." right?

Like nagognog said, you are entering uncharted territory but isnt it cool to know that you might be the only person who ever attempted a combo? There are still probably some combinations that no human has tried that will take you to a "place" that no human being has been! WOW! then again, any trip will take you to a place no other human has gone.

SWIM definitely thinks four chemicals would be overkill. If you dont like the effects of one drug, or you dont think it is powerful enough, then dont go thinking that if you mix it with three other chemicals then it will be a better trip. I dont doubt it would be safe he just does not recommend mixing four chemicals.

By the way, how do you smoke 4-ho-dipt? Do you need a base pipe, and you you need to make it into freebase form or do you just smoke it? That sounds interesting, SWIM wonders what it would be like to smoke a huge dose.

16. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    that doesnt sound like a good idea... although it will probably do its job pretty well... might not be to fun/safe but hey thats not always the point... even better why dontyou IV it too? another plus here is that if you die it can be blamed on 4 compounds at once... then we can have a cool law like the UK does...

17. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Anabolic, the lesser researched psychedelics are not menat for stacking. these are not roids and will not make your head grow faster.

nothing should be mixed with 5-MEO-MiPT. the combo you propose is a certain and surefire way to end up in the ER.

hmm, its kinda like playing Russian roulette with 4 chambers loaded. or, like putting your head in the microwave on 'defrost' while sticking a knife in a toaster with your dick in the garbage disposal - with a 50/50 chance the power will go on. some, i guess, may find this pleasurable...

18. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's with oldman on this one. I tried it, but can't remember shit about what it did... in fact, if I remember correctly, it wasn't anything wonderful. just like 2ct2 itself. visual, but SWIM can't remember anything else.

19. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Alright guys, just wondering since acalon said his combo was so good. Didn't know how much more dangerous it was to throw in 5-meo-mipt. Just looking for a good mdma subsitution.... i guess I should just stick to the mdma or else ill be dissapointed anyways right. Has anyone used 4-ho-dipt with mdma? would it mute any of the effects of mdma that anyone knows?

20. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    AFAIK, the only substitute for MDMA is ... MDMA.

Sad but true.