Combining Salvia Divinorum & Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by bobbydylan, Mar 28, 2007.

1. bobbydylan

bobbydylan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    was wondering what would happen if a person was quite high on 2 or 3 E and then decided to smoke some salvia (20x).

would it enhance the salvia experience?
    would it be bad idea??

could any person shed light on this possible weekend activity???
    thanks(<

2. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Combining Salvia & Ecstasy

I did this once, but other substances were also in play, mainly nitrous oxide. I had aterrifying experience but there were alot of factors. Firstly, I had not smoked sally in some time and had lost respect for her, secondly I smoked (for him) alot of 20x and 35x mixed (less than full bowl but usually a pinch of 15x is pleanty), thirdly alot of the delusion sally created and what allowed the fear to progress was due to the nitrous, (a friend changed the music just a I started to trip to some metal like japanese music, not my personal taste, but with the nitrous echoes it was like bieng on a building site)
    considering it afterwards the rest of the fear was very emotionally based, bieng decieved or not told things, feeling left out, and impending death and loss of friends, SWIM considers this emotional side to the trip to be as a direct result of the E, BUT does not think ot would have turned negative if the nitrous had not been introduced into the situation.
    Just for the record I was peaking on 3 very warm and lovey Es, in his appartment with his best friends, where he felt secure and completely safe, he smoked a small bowl of this 20x 35x mix with a blue flame lighter taking 3 deep tokes and holding for a count of 6 via a roket bong, and inhaled 2 caps of nitrous immediatly after the last toke on the bong.

The trip was the most extreame, longest and most psycadelic mind altering experience I have ever had and also the scaryest by far.

3. cyferman

cyferman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Thought id re-open the thread as I am looking this up :)
    I am accustomed to the effects of stimulants, though has only had a mild high feeling from smoking salvia before. Reading some of the reports he feels he would really like to try it again as he thinks he didnt break through into the full experience last time. next time I will be having some E with friends aswel and would like to know if this will make the trip gd/bad/rewin the E/the E rewin the sally. etc.
    Any opinions welcome ^_^

4. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

As SWIM described he found the emotion of the sally trip which turned out to be fear to be much greater, I would suggest that it wouldnt rewin the E completely as salvia wears off relativly quickly, but that the salvia may seem more powerfull in whatever direction it goes. I would suggest fully breaking through on salvia prior to trying it on E.
    peace
    Geezaman

5. cyferman

cyferman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  6. TMM

TMM Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

A common theme of Salvia combinations is that other substances tend to significantly lengthen the effects.

As for MDMA, it can work in ways other than making one supremely euphoric. If one receives very bad news under the influence, for example, it can propel them into brief but catatonic despair. The possible shock and fear of a strong Salvia experience, added to the greatly increased emotional sensitivity of MDMA, does not strike me as an advisable combination.

7. robert whitfield

robert whitfield Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

I tried this combo one day

He consumed 125mg of nice mdma, as the mdma was comming on he smoked 2 1/2 small cones of plain leaf (using a jet flame style lighter).

He did not have a breakthrough but was quite close, 5 minutes later he was enjoying the mdma buzz again.

He did say that the mdma seemed to potentiate the salvia, it took far less salvia to get him to that level than it useually would.